TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Decommishioned Shelby Truck????

Was in Fort Worth yesterday, and saw this parked in a Bizarre/Flea Market, I know that Shelby used to have an Office in Mc Kinney, Texas which is not too far from this location.

P10100681.JPG

Jeff

Could be one of "Tony D Branda's old Trucks. They travel the USA being a Vendor at many Mustang & Shelby Shows. Or it could be an old Truck from "Cobra Restorers".

Ah, that's true I forgot about Tony Branda, good memory ;)

Was in Fort Worth yesterday, and saw this parked in a Bizarre/Flea Market, I know that Shelby used to have an Office in Mc Kinney, Texas which is not too far from this location.

P10100681.JPG

Jeff

Interesting. The Shelby logo is postioned high towards the top almost like there was room for a companys name right below it.

Close up pic and/or the vin could probably solve the mystery.

Steve

Interesting. The Shelby logo is postioned high towards the top almost like there was room for a companys name right below it.

Close up pic and/or the vin could probably solve the mystery.

Steve

Steve, I wouldn't have a problem getting you that, other than the vehicle is some 4 hours from me, but, there may be a good reason I may need to be back in the area, if so I will retrieve that, and funny thing is, I thought about that when I took the picture, but I had a pressing appointment to get to, so I didn't.

BTW, not that you can really tell, but even though the logo was up high, below it hadn't been repainted.

Should still be there whenever I go back, it looks as though it had been parked there for quite some time, I was surprised I was able to get into the gate to snap the picture.

Jeff

Should still be there whenever I go back, it looks as though it had been parked there for quite some time, I was surprised I was able to get into the gate to snap the picture.

Jeff

More pics including the rear would be great. Also a pic of the L/P tags so we can see when last registered may hold clues.

Thanks for posting.

Steve

More pics including the rear would be great. Also a pic of the L/P tags so we can see when last registered may hold clues.

Thanks for posting.

Steve

Looks like Steve has put me on a mission, Aaaaah another good reason to take the Cobra clone on a road trip again :happy feet:

Archived