TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Starting a New Jersey Shelby Club!

sgt1020

SI here to just got back from ac, took the truck this time whole lota snow in south jersey this weekend.

once the weather breaks we should meet up. the rest of you si guys ever go to gateway beach off of hylan on sunday mornings? its a good turnout when the weather is warm

Hey, these "New Jerseyites" called, and they want to join the NJSC too. Do you guys want to let them in?

post-4213-126558227662_thumb.jpg

hysterical.gif

post-4213-126558227662_thumb.jpg

once the weather breaks we should meet up. the rest of you si guys ever go to gateway beach off of hylan on sunday mornings? its a good turnout when the weather is warm

Yeah I go to gateway on sundays if its nice. I've seen a white blue stripe gt500 and black and silver stripes, Mine is orange and w/ white stripes..

Yeah I go to gateway on sundays if its nice. I've seen a white blue stripe gt500 and black and silver stripes, Mine is orange and w/ white stripes..

Hey when you guy's meet make sure you have on your wife beater's and a gallon of hair gel. Also make sure your gold chains are shiny. :hysterical:

You guys can start your own club here's some names Badda Bings- hey forget about or hey you looking at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: :jackinbox:

Hey when you guy's meet make sure you have on your wife beater's and a gallon of hair gel. Also make sure your gold chains are shiny. :hysterical:

You guys can start your own club here's some names Badda Bings- hey forget about or hey you looking at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: :jackinbox:

I sold all my gold chains to buy the shelby............Hi Oh!!!

All my wife beaters have sauce stains on them......but I can wear my surgio tachini sweat suit instead.

I sold all my gold chains to buy the shelby............Hi Oh!!!

All my wife beaters have sauce stains on them......but I can wear my surgio tachini sweat suit instead.

Sauce or blood ??? You can laugh at me, I use to have a blue shiny suit and made the mistake of putting it on at my PCT the 93 % irish clan. They tried to rip it off ?? Even the 3% spanish 2% Blacks said it was the tackiest suit they have ever seen not even a pimp would wear that. :cry:

This is off topic from your guido "Jersey Shore" discussion but what do you guys think...the 20inch Alcoa Forged aluminum wheels (aka the super snake wheels without the super snake writing on them) on my sgt or the 20in silver razor wheels? :headscratch:

This is off topic from your guido "Jersey Shore" discussion but what do you guys think...the 20inch Alcoa Forged aluminum wheels (aka the super snake wheels without the super snake writing on them) on my sgt or the 20in silver razor wheels? :headscratch:

Post a photo but they ones I think they are it would look nice and their light in weight !! Don't ask S.I guido's they will tell to plate the wheels gold and put a new plate on saying OH' You looking at me!!! :hysterical: :happy feet:

Those alcoa wheels are Awesome IMHO! I just bought all black foose legends 20x 8.5 & 20 X10 with nitto invo's 245 and 295 rear. Delivery keeps getting delayed because of the weather. I will take picts and post them up once I get the delivery.

post-27479-126582285852_thumb.jpg

post-27479-126582285852_thumb.jpg

Those alcoa wheels are Awesome IMHO! I just bought all black foose legends 20x 8.5 & 20 X10 with nitto invo's 245 and 295 rear. Delivery keeps getting delayed because of the weather. I will take picts and post them up once I get the delivery.

I have to say those are wild!! What color is your car again ?? I seen an ad somewhere for DUB and they had a stang with black wheels like that and nice body kit.

I have to say those are wild!! What color is your car again ?? I seen an ad somewhere for DUB and they had a stang with black wheels like that and nice body kit.

still have not been delivered yet ordered last week. My car is grabber orange and white one of 17 produced in 09.

post-27479-126606773261_thumb.jpg

post-27479-126606773261_thumb.jpg

still have not been delivered yet ordered last week. My car is grabber orange and white one of 17 produced in 09.

Nice !! Make sure they sent the ring that goes on the hubs and if your not mounting them yourself go to charles tires. He the only guy, I trust with my tires or wheels. If tirerack doesn't have the tire they call him. He owns all those store's and has all his stock a block long. He's expensive but worth it and if there's a problem he will know the answer.

Good luck

P.S If you go there let me know, I'll buzz him.

Nice !! Make sure they sent the ring that goes on the hubs and if your not mounting them yourself go to charles tires. He the only guy, I trust with my tires or wheels. If tirerack doesn't have the tire they call him. He owns all those store's and has all his stock a block long. He's expensive but worth it and if there's a problem he will know the answer.

Good luck

P.S If you go there let me know, I'll buzz him.

I bought everything the rims, tires, tpms all mounted and balanced, all I have to do is bolt them up and bring them to a ford dealer to set the tire preasure sensor. Thanks for the heads up, I've used Charlies in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

Post a photo but they ones I think they are it would look nice and their light in weight !! Don't ask S.I guido's they will tell to plate the wheels gold and put a new plate on saying OH' You looking at me!!! :hysterical: :happy feet:

this is coming from a guy that grew up cow tippin. Orange county wasnt even on the map until the tutles started making choppers

Guys.......Brandon and I collaborated and created a Shelby Section for Tri-State area Shelbys on www.tristatestallions.com . We have several members with Shelbys already, including myself. This is not just a forum or website, we are a car club and have many things planned for this year. So come check us out, introduce yourself and post some pics.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Brandon,

I came back to the NJ Shelby club and went into the chat room wanting to discuss upcoming events. And you nor anyone online wanted to discuss. It looked like you were logged in but then logged out when I logged in. Not an easy site to discuss upcoming events. Would like and am trying to use the site but is not a site that works for me COBRA1KR................I will call you in stead.............thanks for your cell number I call you tomorrow.

:finger:

Archived