TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 MSRP or Less Dealers List

bpmurr

In order to help buyers interest in the 2011 GT500 this thread will list dealers that are selling for MSRP or less. Please do not include any dealers selling over MSRP. :nonono:

I'll start it off with the dealer I bought my 2010 GT500 from. I talked to the sales manager over the weekend and he said they are at MSRP and maybe even less depending on allocation. He's a very nice, no hassle, guy to deal with.

Crouse Ford

11 Antrim Boulevard

Taneytown, MD 21787

410-756-6655

Ask for Tom Crouse and tell him Murray referred you.

In order to help buyers interest in the 2011 GT500 this thread will list dealers that are selling for MSRP or less. Please do not include any dealers selling over MSRP. :nonono:

I'll start it off with the dealer I bought my 2010 GT500 from. I talked to the sales manager over the weekend and he said they are at MSRP and maybe even less depending on allocation. He's a very nice, no hassle, guy to deal with.

Crouse Ford

11 Antrim Boulevard

Taneytown, MD 21787

410-756-6655

Sticker? Hard to believe anyone would even consider that at this point. These cars have seen 0% financing and invoice with a 3K rebate allready.

Sticker? Hard to believe anyone would even consider that at this point. These cars have seen 0% financing and invoice with a 3K rebate allready.

Are you referring to GT500's or Mustangs. I have never heard of 3k rebates and 0% financing on a GT500..............if you know a dealer in PA cutting this type od deal on a GT500 I will be there this weekend.

Are you referring to GT500's or Mustangs. I have never heard of 3k rebates and 0% financing on a GT500..............if you know a dealer in PA cutting this type od deal on a GT500 I will be there this weekend.

Referring to GT500s.

'07s had 0% financing, '08s had a 3K rebate. Some '08s were purchased in the 38/39 range. Wouldn't be surprised if the

10s saw some incentives once the '11s hit the ground.

No rebates on 2010

2009 has some dealer cash, but its only 1500!

In 2010 I sold most of the GT500s at MSRP.

I would do the same thing on the 2011, but Ford has NOT given allocation numbers yet! Be VERY careful where you order your car from! If your second or third inline and they only get one allocation then you DONT get a car!! Make sure they have the allocation!!!

MM

Referring to GT500s.

'07s had 0% financing, '08s had a 3K rebate. Some '08s were purchased in the 38/39 range. Wouldn't be surprised if the

10s saw some incentives once the '11s hit the ground.

This is a thread for dealers selling the 2011 GT500 for MSRP or less. That is not a given yet. Right now it's my dealer and MM.

Right you are sir, I stand corrected. It may be best to ignore history here.

At some point everyone will get their price depending on how long they want to wait. I want guys/gals who order now, and want some of the first cars to hit the streets, to get the best pricing possible. In turn give that business to dealers who want to actually sell cars not look at them in the showroom. :)

This is a thread for dealers selling the 2011 GT500 for MSRP or less. That is not a given yet. Right now it's my dealer and MM.

You can ad me to the list, I have ordered Chip Beck a 2011 base mustang GT for a GT350 so my First 2011 GT 500 allocation is available (Chip gets first choice at SMF Ford) Also have two 2010 GT500 coupes for $3430.00 of MSRP.

Thanks,

Tom

tglockner@santamargaritaford.com

In order to help buyers interest in the 2011 GT500 this thread will list dealers that are selling for MSRP or less. Please do not include any dealers selling over MSRP. nonono.gif

Crouse Ford

11 Antrim Boulevard

Taneytown, MD 21787

410-756-6655

To help buyers interest can Ford/Shelby/SVT 1st give us all the detailed specifications before we buy a 55k car?

You can ad me to the list, I have ordered Chip Beck a 2011 base mustang GT for a GT350 so my First 2011 GT 500 allocation is available (Chip gets first choice at SMF Ford) Also have two 2010 GT500 coupes for $3430.00 of MSRP.

Thanks,

Tom

tglockner@santamargaritaford.com

What about MSRP on 2011? Will you do it

A full spec list would be nice prior to ordering. Does anyone actually offer to pay the full MSRP when buying a new car?

I'd imagine quite a few people do. That being said $1000 over invoice is the most I'll ever pay for any new Shelby. 500 over for any new regular production vehicle. I've purchased many vehicles from the same dealerships over the last 20 years or so and its very easy to buy from them. I want this car, here's the invoice + xxx so when will it arrive... I simply can not understand the MSRP mentality in this economy.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to place an order next month for a Black 2011 Shelby Vert with SVT package and all options using ford Z plan or 1-2K over Invoice. Willing to pick it up anywhere in the country although I'd prefer the eastern half of the US as I'd be driving it back to Ohio.

If any dealer is interested please contact me here or at my forum username (at) gmail.

I'm looking to place an order next month for a Black 2011 Shelby Vert with SVT package and all options using ford Z plan or 1-2K over Invoice. Willing to pick it up anywhere in the country although I'd prefer the eastern half of the US as I'd be driving it back to Ohio.

If any dealer is interested please contact me here or at my forum username (at) gmail.

Shelby GT500's are not eligible for any plans. Sorry.

Clay

Several people in other threads are saying that this is the first year they are offering it. Were they mistaken? Can anyone confirm?

Any dealers out there able to check on this? I'm looking to buy and this would save me the time of haggling price. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

No rebates on 2010

In 2010 I sold most of the GT500s at MSRP.

I would do the same thing on the 2011, but Ford has NOT given allocation numbers yet! Be VERY careful where you order your car from! If your second or third inline and they only get one allocation then you DONT get a car!! Make sure they have the allocation!!!

MM

Michael Morris, on 01 February 2010 - 12:13 PM, said:

What exactly is dealer cash, never heard that before?

No rebated on the GT500. I have never heard of that, this would be huge news in the Mustang world.

And No Z plan, I have a friend try and offer it to me when I ordered my Shelby and nothing...

Just letting any dealers here know, if anyone is willing to sell an allocation for 2K less than MSRP ($58,705) I'll buy within the week.

Ezareth, I sent you a PM. I have two cars available, can order to your exact specs. I am located in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.

In order to help buyers interest in the 2011 GT500 this thread will list dealers that are selling for MSRP or less. Please do not include any dealers selling over MSRP. nonono.gif I'll start it off with the dealer I bought my 2010 GT500 from. I talked to the sales manager over the weekend and he said they are at MSRP and maybe even less depending on allocation. He's a very nice, no hassle, guy to deal with. Crouse Ford 11 Antrim Boulevard Taneytown, MD 21787 410-756-6655 Ask for Tom Crouse and tell him Murray referred you.
Tell them Derek sent ya! I bought mine their, Tom Trier Ford: link below http://www.trierauto.com/

What exactly is dealer cash, never heard that before?

No rebated on the GT500. I have never heard of that, this would be huge news in the Mustang world.

And No Z plan, I have a friend try and offer it to me when I ordered my Shelby and nothing...

Left over 09s have "Market Adjustment" on them or Dealer Cash! Money thats NOT advertised. When the car is sold its like a rebate to the dealer.

When Ford Rebates a car its because they need help selling. Ford doesnt want a REBATE on the car! Would look like the sales are off to the UNknowing!!

Dealer might not tell you about it. They DONT have too!!

MM

Left over 09s have "Market Adjustment" on them or Dealer Cash! Money thats NOT advertised. When the car is sold its like a rebate to the dealer.

When Ford Rebates a car its because they need help selling. Ford doesnt want a REBATE on the car! Would look like the sales are off to the UNknowing!!

Dealer might not tell you about it. They DONT have too!!

MM

Note: Cobber sent me a PM 5 minutes after I left to make a deal with a local dealer and unfortunately I was not able to back out of the deal. His vehicles are as of yet unsold. Just my luck when I've been waiting so long )=

Archived