TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supercharger Price

Perimeter

Take off Eaton superchargers are going for $300-$500. I sold mine for $450 on ebay.

Shelby sells them for $499.oo.

I've seen people trying to sell them for $1,000-$1,500 on e-bay but the key word is *TRYING*.

I've never seen anyone even bid on those ones.

Mullens is right, he sold his for right about what they typically sell for, $400-$500.

HTH,

Phill

i have bought several of them in the 275-400 range

Question for you guys that are selling or buying these. I am getting ready to list mine and after a quick look on e-bay I noticed that a lot of them are being sold without the throttle body. Is there a separate market for these or what? I would like to bundle all associated parts together (supercharger, throttle body, air box, pulleys,etc.)as I need to clear out my garage as quickly as possible as I have no future use for any of the SS take off parts. Thanks.

Question for you guys that are selling or buying these. I am getting ready to list mine and after a quick look on e-bay I noticed that a lot of them are being sold without the throttle body. Is there a separate market for these or what? I would like to bundle all associated parts together (supercharger, throttle body, air box, pulleys,etc.)as I need to clear out my garage as quickly as possible as I have no future use for any of the SS take off parts. Thanks.

I think with the TVS you use your old TB, don't you?

I know with the Whipple or KB, you get a new one.

Maybe all the take-offs you see were replaced with TVS?

Phill

i am always looking for s/c's in this price range, i have only bought 1 t/b

but the plenum is some thing that is not always included and i would pay a little extra for

ported and polished by Stiegy the stock t/b will out flow the CJ onedance.gif

at 1/3 the money of a new one

pm me when your ready to move it

Archived