TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White SGT Thread

sgt1020

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I changed it. It's a CS6 grille. It's in the Shelby Performance Parts catalog. It comes as a kit with the lights and lettering.

haha I know about the cs6 grille. I was reffering to the guy above you with the stock mustang GT grille with the fog lights. He has the gt500 wheels on it. ^^^ :burnout:

Should have gone to bed 30 minutes ago but, TS site got me again. Couple as thumbnails as it is faster and my connection does not like the link version with 3.0.

White Shelby Post.JPG

Grill Closeup for TS.JPG

Could have posted mine and ShelbyNY from Woodward DreamCruise. Better to let Dave do it himself.

Tom

White Shelby Post.JPG

Grill Closeup for TS.JPG

At Las Vegas Motor Speedway...

Jer

lvms.jpg

lvms.jpg

Oh yeah the pics. Track, trunk, and for show.

Vegas Bash trac.jpgVegas Bash trunk.jpgwgt.jpg

A picture of a picture. I believe I was the first to do this to a shelby trunk and many have added to the history of this car. CS69SEs look cool but corner not so good.

Mike

Vegas Bash trac.jpg

Vegas Bash trunk.jpg

wgt.jpg

Cool rims, I saw them on another thread. Did you get the caps made yet? I think I would do the same rims on a new boss car.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I really dig them!

Not yet on the caps... but I am working on it...had to boogie to CA for business last week.

When I do I will start a thread.

Oh yeah the pics. Track, trunk, and for show.

Vegas Bash trac.jpgVegas Bash trunk.jpgwgt.jpg

A picture of a picture. I believe I was the first to do this to a shelby trunk and many have added to the history of this car. CS69SEs look cool but corner not so good.

Mike

Mike,

No one should have to take a picture of a picture! :cry:

I don't know if you've seen these, but I took lots of pix of everyone's cars at the Bash. PM your email address and I'll send higher resolution ones to you. Careful, they're big files!

Jer

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

BTW,

Where did everyone get those cool Team Shelby decals?

I've got the little pipsqueak glass-clings, but I see that many of you have gray metallic rectangular ones.

No fair! Fill me in! Help a brother out!

Jer

This thread is ...........Racist!!!!!

:hysterical:

This thread is anything BUT racist :koolaid: I guess some might think it is but if there was a forum saying Black only that wouldn't be racist right? :speedie: People are too worried about being politically correct nowadays. Some people need to learn to just live life and have a good time! :beerchug:

You black sgt guys are just jealous us white sgt guys look clean even when we're dirty. :D Black shows everything and like another guy said, black isnt a color, it's a part time job! :work:

Archived