TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TOOK THE PLUNGE ON A 2010 GT500

Radical08

Well I went out and got my new GT500. Silver with black stripes. The car really looks different and better in person than pics I saw on line. I was not sure on the color. Anyway no pics yet as I just got it and was raining. Now my 08 SGT / SC will have some competition. I love my Vista blue SGT too. :peelout: :happy feet:

Well I went out and got my new GT500. Silver with black stripes. The car really looks different and better in person than pics I saw on line. I was not sure on the color. Anyway no pics yet as I just got it and was raining. Now my 08 SGT / SC will have some competition. I love my Vista blue SGT too. :peelout: :happy feet:

Congrats on taking the plunge! That's a great color combo. Initial driving impressions? Post some pics!

Congrats! I too got one this week and I'm like a kid in a candy store. Can't wait until It get warm so I can enjoy it more. Hope you enjoy it.

Archived