TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Street Legal Kit

sure would like to see a true test between the two :lurk:

Agreed, obviously I already bought mine, but it would be interesting. Whipple seems to be the most put together kit that includes everything, that was one of my reasons for getting it. Also it is Registered and tons of them have been installed and I never hear any issues.

Were any other changes required to run that additional boost other than a tune and pulley? Not sure what fuel pumps come with the edelbrock.... Have you gotten before and after dyno numbers?

LASTLY, any confirmation that the strut brace works w/ this SC? any pics of it?

Were any other changes required to run that additional boost other than a tune and pulley? Not sure what fuel pumps come with the edelbrock.... Have you gotten before and after dyno numbers?

LASTLY, any confirmation that the strut brace works w/ this SC? any pics of it?

Pretty sure the strut brace works with the Edelbrock. Not sure about your other questions.

I haven't put the pulley on yet, my car has been in storage since Nov... and I miss it! I'll post number after I install it. Stock fuel pump on street legal kit, but I'm going to put a GT500 fuel pump in and retune for 93 octane when I do this.

Before supercharger it was around 270 hp, i forget the TQ.

After supercharger, with 5psi 400HP 399TQ (On a mustang Dyno and VERY conservative from what I've heard of this particular dyno)

Here's you pic:

post-20282-126499247525_thumb.jpg

post-20282-126499247525_thumb.jpg

Archived