TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford's Mailing ESP info for the 2007 cars

ingram4868

Even though the car will be 36 months old this year my mileage is pretty low (around 5000 miles).

So I logged onto the website that was included in the mailing. With a 0 deductible I can have the Premium Plan extended until 2014 for $540.00

That sounds pretty cheap. Any thoughts from others that have purchased and used these plans?

Even though the car will be 36 months old this year my mileage is pretty low (around 5000 miles).

So I logged onto the website that was included in the mailing. With a 0 deductible I can have the Premium Plan extended until 2014 for $540.00

That sounds pretty cheap. Any thoughts from others that have purchased and used these plans?

That price is very good. Is it a ford plan?

When my car was new I got the best PremiumCare plan that Ford had....at cost.

84months / 60,000 miles bumper to bumper with $100 deductible

Dealer cost at that time was: $860

I'm covered till 03/2014

When my warranty was getting close to expiring on my 07 Sportrac, I got a few quotes from on-line Ford dealers (many sell extended warranties on the web) and then just took the best ones to my local dealer who I have a pretty good relationship with. He just looked at them and took out his schedule and offered the same coverage for $50 over the dealer cost. I had no problem with them making a few bucks and it was a quick and dirty 10 minute deal.

I tend not to buy extended warranties but I plan on keeping the truck for a while and it's a 4 wheel drive. The cost of one basic repair will pay for it. The same would be true of the Shelby, so I'll be doing the same thing in the next few months.

John

Archived