crispy23c

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Amy,

I may be seeing stuff but when I look through the grill ASI put on my 07 Black SGT I can see two round holes where the factory GT light go. Maybe I am wrong.

Jim

She's refering to 08 SGTs. 07s had an overlay grille, so you eyesight is just fine.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

Thanks guys, I'm a long time Ford and Mustang guy, my last one was a 1996 Mustang Cobra Mystic. LOVED that car... but this one just feels so special, its hard to explain. Thanks again and I hope to meet fellow Shelby guys and gals at the next get together.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just brought home 07SGT5436. Can you believe I bought it new? I'd rather not disclose the price as I wouldn't want to be banned from this forum... :)

Anyway, I LOVE IT!! Looking forward to the long and winding rode of the future..............

Ed

• 5 months later...
This is my first post. I'm the proud owner of a 2008 GT C that I picked up tonight ser # 08SGT0182. This is my first Shelby. I currently own 5 other mustangs. I look forward to chattin' it up with you guys.

Congrats and welcome to TS. We only have 1 requirement though.....PICTURES! Craig

Edited by SGT2873

Congrats and welcome to TS. We only have 1 requirement though.....PICTURES! Craig

Thanks Craig. i will be in S Carolina next April. I'm gonna drive to Birmingham for the 45th Anniversary. I have a buddy who's flying out from S C and meeting me in Alabama for the show and then I'm gonna drive him home. I'll also visit my nephew in S C.

post-23004-1226722304_thumb.jpg

post-23004-1226722304_thumb.jpg

Thanks Craig. i will be in S Carolina next April. I'm gonna drive to Birmingham for the 45th Anniversary. I have a buddy who's flying out from S C and meeting me in Alabama for the show and then I'm gonna drive him home. I'll also visit my nephew in S C.

Beautiful car, love the GO. I have only seen 1 SGT GO and that was at a show in Ga. this whole year. Give me a shout (pm) when your in the area and maybe we can meet up somewhere. Take care. Craig

post-10682-1226857093_thumb.jpg

post-10682-1226857093_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
new member here...LI, NY....just picked her up, and only 300 miles on the ODO....so far, i'm extremely impressed!! :D

Congrats, and you got the fastest color! :happy feet:

There's a lot of us from L.I. We're planning a get together soon. Hopefully you can join us!

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32144

• 4 years later...

08SGT1454 Goes from being a garage queen with 2700 miles on the odo to being a driver. It has 4 wheels and an engine, it is meant to do that! It's new to me, and I'm enjoying every minute of the driving. Hello to fellow GT owners.

Shelby3

Edited by BluesGT

08SGT1464 Goes from being a garage queen with 2700 miles on the odo to being a driver. It has 4 wheels and an engine, it is meant to do that! It's new to me, and I'm enjoying every minute of the driving. Hello to fellow GT owners.

Welcome to Team Shelby.

08SGT1464 Goes from being a garage queen with 2700 miles on the odo to being a driver. It has 4 wheels and an engine, it is meant to do that! It's new to me, and I'm enjoying every minute of the driving. Hello to fellow GT owners.

Beautiful car!

Congrats, and welcome!!!!

Jer

Thanks for the welcome guys. Nice to be here.

I've wanted another Mustang since I owned a '69 Mach1 back in the day, and of course sold it being young and stupid. This one really reminds me of that car. I've already added the Shelby lower billet grille, sequential turn signals, Shelby American license plate, and 2 tone (blue and black) leather steering wheel cover.

Performance upgrades to come.