TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby and Jordin Sparks team up to auction of a 2010 Super Snake

I got some pictures of Jordin, Jenni and the car. Cross posted from the 2010 Scottsdale Barrett Jackson photo topic.

American Idol winner Jordin Sparks and the Shelby Foundation are auctioning a Super Snake with proceeds to their charities. This is Jordin signing autographs.

DSC_6682.jpg

Jordin and Jenni Shreeves

DSC_6690.jpg

The car. I took a few pictures for Jenni. I never got to look up close at a SS. Wow, they are cool.

DSC_6891.jpg

The first article above does have misleading information. It states that the car is a 750 Horse Power Super Snake, but it also says that the package costs $29,995 (not including the car). Not including the car is correct for a 750, $29,995 is not.

R

The first article above does have misleading information. It states that the car is a 750 Horse Power Super Snake, but it also says that the package costs $29,995 (not including the car). Not including the car is correct for a 750, $29,995 is not.

R

I was also confused with that too. The package is about $34-$35k. $29,995 is for the 630HP car. Maybe they want to convince people to buy the car with that package. :doh:

I got some pictures of Jordin, Jenni and the car. Cross posted from the 2010 Scottsdale Barrett Jackson photo topic.

American Idol winner Jordin Sparks and the Shelby Foundation are auctioning a Super Snake with proceeds to their charities. This is Jordin signing autographs.

DSC_6682.jpg

Jordin and Jenni Shreeves

DSC_6690.jpg

The car. I took a few pictures for Jenni. I never got to look up close at a SS. Wow, they are cool.

DSC_6891.jpg

Great pictures! :happy feet: I never really watch American Idol, but I heared of her. What she is doing for this week is really cool. :)

So many talk about the current price of the SS. To me, my SS is priceless. I purchased this car to drive and to admire. I will never sell it. It is part of my heritage. Carroll Shelby will always be part of my heritage. I cannot replace him!

I was also confused with that too. The package is about $34-$35k. $29,995 is for the 630HP car. Maybe they want to convince people to buy the car with that package. :doh:

Yes, even the first 725 Super Snakes were $31,995 before the price increase. If it would have stated that the Super Snake package "starts" at $29,995, that would have been acurate. A 725 or 750 can now go well up toward $40K or $40K+ if optional items like the 6 piston rear calipers, upgrade cooling system, upgrade interior, etc. are added to the build. I can't tell what this auction Super Snake includes from the picture provided.

R

Archived