2011 GT500 Color Combos  

32 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 GT500 Color Combinations

• Grabber blue with white stripes
    • Performance white with grabber blue stripes
    • Kona blue with silver stripes
    • Black with grabber blue stripes
    • Sterling gray with silver stripes

Of the combos you listed I voted for Black with Grabber Blue stripes, something about those stripes are just very striking to me. My second pick would be the Sterling Gray with Silver stripes....From what I recall from the 2010 production listings someone posted there were very few Sterling listed, think it will be a rare color and pretty stealth mean looking also.

Of the combos you listed I voted for Black with Grabber Blue stripes, something about those stripes are just very striking to me. My second pick would be the Sterling Gray with Silver stripes....From what I recall from the 2010 production listings someone posted there were very few Sterling listed, think it will be a rare color and pretty stealth mean looking also.

Got my 2010 in Sterling gray w/ silver stripes! Love it! The gray has a nice metallic sparkle to it that pictures just don't justify. Knew I had to get it after seeing the color in person at the LA Auto Show. :superhero:

Good Luck deciding.

Waht!! theres no red in the 2011-the fastest color

Yes, but they changed it from Torch Red to Race Red.

The stripes and/or accent colors are still confusing to me.

Phill Pollard

My general bias is that I think the car looks best in the darker colors. I vote for the black and GB stripes. I think the dark background looks much better against the grabber blue. It's a really unique and striking combo...

Archived