TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SVT Package

denohew

denohow,

SVT and Ford read this site. They are our partners here. This site is privately owned too. We don't allow personal assaults and telling them that they have there heads up there &^%$. I 'm asking you again to tone it down and have a little respect. I hope thats not too much to ask.

Enjoy the site,

Grabber

I toned your post down.

Ford is a partner of Shelby here and we don't cuss on this site and talk about our partners in that manner.

Grabber, this is a publicly viewed board. Anyone with some common sense knows that posters thoughts aren't that of Shelby. That's the one thing I don't like about this board. Say anything critical and your on the verge of getting tossed.

I didnt read the original post, but we dont let folks cuss on here.

AGAIN didnt read the OP so Im not saying anything about that!!

I want to see what the SVT stripes looking like before I make a comment on them. I have asked for pictures, but cant get them until the car debuts!!!

I dont think Im going to like a Tutone stripe, but again I want to see what it looks like before I make a decision!

MM

when will we see the car?

My guess? New York.

My guess? New York.

I read it will NOT debut at New York or Chicago.........damn - I'll have to find where I read that.

Edit: I found it...............

From Autoblog:

"Ford doesn't appear to be making a big to-do about the revisions. A spokesperson tells us we won't see the 2011 GT500 at either the Chicago or New York auto shows. Ourselves, we're content to wait patiently for the car's arrival so we can jump behind the wheel for a few days of fun and fact-finding"

I didnt read the original post, but we dont let folks cuss on here.

AGAIN didnt read the OP so Im not saying anything about that!!

I want to see what the SVT stripes looking like before I make a comment on them. I have asked for pictures, but cant get them until the car debuts!!!

I dont think Im going to like a Tutone stripe, but again I want to see what it looks like before I make a decision!

MM

Michael, you and I are on the same page with both accounts. I'm just about set on the Grabber Blue color with white stripes and I think the black accent stripe has a good chance of looking out of place.

I agree, Kona Blue with red stripes with silver accents? Look red looks good on black but not blue. I am curious to see the real thing but this doesn't sound attractive. I would have preferred the white stripe with black accents option like the Grabber Blue version has.

Went to my Ford Dealership yesterday and the order banks took an SVT package with stripe delete. Too bad I have to custom paint my stripes but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I want to see what the unique stripes look like. Something is fishy here. OOPS can I say " fishy " without getting censored? Since when is the word " ass " concidered a cuss word? I did not use it like " Kiss my "*ss"! Just that somebody has there head up there. Jees, is this board that touchy? Again, I am sorry that I offended certain people here with such a foul mouth! Now let's customize our own stripes for the SVT package since our factory choices are retarted! Oh, as far as the poster that recommended using the stripes that I don't want as a template, what am I going to do about the interior stripes on the seats? Being as it may, I hope I don't get booted from here for having an opinion! denohew Oh, P.S. You don't get a credit for stripe delete which I thought was odd especially when you price the stripes out through the parts dept. and they are " mucho expensivo "

I read it will NOT debut at New York or Chicago.........damn - I'll have to find where I read that.

Edit: I found it...............

From Autoblog:

"Ford doesn't appear to be making a big to-do about the revisions. A spokesperson tells us we won't see the 2011 GT500 at either the Chicago or New York auto shows. Ourselves, we're content to wait patiently for the car's arrival so we can jump behind the wheel for a few days of fun and fact-finding"

Drat! I live an hour away from NYC and go to the auto show every year. I would have definatly taken pictures of the GT500 with the SVT package and shared it with you guys.

Unless they are trying to trick us and give us saying it would not be there. A sneaky peek of the car or an early reveal of the car might happen if you know what I mean. :spiteful:

Went to my Ford Dealership yesterday and the order banks took an SVT package with stripe delete. Too bad I have to custom paint my stripes but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I want to see what the unique stripes look like. Something is fishy here. OOPS can I say " fishy " without getting censored? Since when is the word " ass " concidered a cuss word? I did not use it like " Kiss my "*ss"! Just that somebody has there head up there. Jees, is this board that touchy? Again, I am sorry that I offended certain people here with such a foul mouth! Now let's customize our own stripes for the SVT package since our factory choices are retarted! Oh, as far as the poster that recommended using the stripes that I don't want as a template, what am I going to do about the interior stripes on the seats? Being as it may, I hope I don't get booted from here for having an opinion! denohew Oh, P.S. You don't get a credit for stripe delete which I thought was odd especially when you price the stripes out through the parts dept. and they are " mucho expensivo "

Good luck with tha custom stripe painting. BTW the world I recolored, I don't think you shoud that word. Some people on this site (not saying I'm one of them) don't like it when people use words like that. Not to make things any more touchy.

Good luck with tha custom stripe painting. BTW the world I recolored, I don't think you shoud that word. Some people on this site (not saying I'm one of them) don't like it when people use words like that. Not to make things any more touchy.

He also spelled it wrong, lol.

P.S. You don't get a credit for stripe delete which I thought was odd especially when you price the stripes out through the parts dept. and they are " mucho expensivo "

I bought my 2006 GMC truck new and there was a 'badge delete' package for the tailgate. There are two badges, metal, raised and taped on. Not cheap by themselves since they are not the plastic crap normally used to badge vehicles.

The badge delete package COSTS THE BUYER $350.oo.

Yep, they charge YOU three hundred fifty dollard for NOT putting the badges on (labor) and not buying the badges (Parts).

I have a heat gun and I know how to use it. I saved myself $350.00 and have the badges in case I evern want to put them back on.

So I say, consider yourself lucky that Ford doesn't charge you for NOT putting the stripes on.

Phill Pollard

Sorry for my spelling. And my use of the word *ss. Just ordered a Grabber stripe delete. Will get my stripe color painted. Just frustrated. Just think FORD could have offered more color/ stripe combo's for the SVT PKG.? Anybody else with me? Anyway I will make it happen. Not a big deal because I have one ordered. Victoria, Tx. Somebody mentioned Yellow but I think they where refering to a GT. My body man showed me " many flaws " in my stripes on my 2010 Kona/Silver. And they are not perfect by any means! Anyway, use your imagination on what you can do with the stripe delete with the SVT Pkg.. I will definitaly have a one of a kind GT 500. Regards, denohew

Archived