TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kicker or Shaker 1000

depends, kicker is better than the shaker 500, but not the 1000....although the mid and high range speakers are still a better quality...

so if you want my advice:

go kicker if you want navigation, shaker 1000 if you want loud with cabin filling bass...hope that helps...

depends, kicker is better than the shaker 500, but not the 1000....although the mid and high range speakers are still a better quality...

so if you want my advice:

go kicker if you want navigation, shaker 1000 if you want loud with cabin filling bass...hope that helps...

Personally, I prefer Rockford Fosgate...

Two-thousand watts of pure lust :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

One of the options on the GT 350 is the Kicker sound system. I don't have any knowledge of the Kicker system, so I was hoping someone here can help compare. What are your thoughts?

If this is the same system they have as an option for the Super Snake, then go for the Kicker. It is way better than the Shaker 1000. I have it and it is night and day.

Cheers

Brett

Wow, I have the Kicker, and after having replaced my Shaker 1000, I honestly want to put my shaker back in.

Now I MUST concede:

I have a convertible, so that MAY change the dynamics of the sound...

I have a Pioneer Nav head unit I put in(top of the line albiet), and perhaps there is an inbalance in that set up.

That said, my full critique- The Kicker speakers are better quality, and better on high/high mids in the cab,

but the bass/mid bass just isnt there...I dont get my funk to play like it did on the Shaker...Im not listening to Neil Diamond usually...(although I do like Neil Diamond and know every song by heart as with most 70s pop music due to my parents...)

Wow, I have the Kicker, and after having replaced my Shaker 1000, I honestly want to put my shaker back in.

Now I MUST concede:

I have a convertible, so that MAY change the dynamics of the sound...

I have a Pioneer Nav head unit I put in(top of the line albiet), and perhaps there is an inbalance in that set up.

That said, my full critique- The Kicker speakers are better quality, and better on high/high mids in the cab,

but the bass/mid bass just isnt there...I dont get my funk to play like it did on the Shaker...Im not listening to Neil Diamond usually...(although I do like Neil Diamond and know every song by heart as with most 70s pop music due to my parents...)

Put in some Black Eyed Peas, crank it up and FEEL the music..

Archived