TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Grabber Blue Super Snake Coupe Pictures

RogerS

I didn't like the new grabber blue until now. Very nice!

+1. This is the first 10 that I've actually said I'd trade for it in a second. It even makes the rear look good.

Thought I would post the latest addition to the color palette:

WOW!

I'm pretty sure this is the car I saw at SAI before it got the stripes and I have to say....WOW!

The stripes really make the car. And especially, the *Black* stripe/s.

Nice job, SAI.

Actually, a 2010 Grabber Blue Roush 427R Roushcharged Mustang is what got me interested in buying my Kona Blue GT500. I saw one at a small drive & shine show in Co. Springs and fell in love with it.

I've never been real particular to the Grabber Blue Fords in the past even though I had my '55 Chevy painted Grabber Blue w/black rocker stripes (talk about OOOOGLY) but I think it looks GREAT on the new Mustangs and Shelbys.

Again....WOW!

Phill Pollard

We will add pictures in new threads for additional colors. We just finished the Brilliant Silver and as soon as the rain ends we will post.

I thought you would like it. I was not sure also but finished it looks pretty mean. We would like to show all of the colors finished.

Roger

We will add pictures in new threads for additional colors. We just finished the Brilliant Silver and as soon as the rain ends we will post.

I thought you would like it. I was not sure also but finished it looks pretty mean. We would like to show all of the colors finished.

Roger

If you need a donor Black 2010 so you can post pictures of it SS'd I can be there in about 5 hours :drool:

If you need a donor Black 2010 so you can post pictures of it SS'd I can be there in about 5 hours :drool:

:camera: Too funny. Tomorrow, depending upon weather we will post the Red Coupe, Black Coupe and Brilliant Silver Coupe. We also have a White coupe to post. Wish it would stop raining here.

Roger

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

probably the best color for a SS other than Grabber Orange

I watched a customer picking up a Grabber Orange SS the same day I saw the Grabber Blue (pre-stripe) SS car.

The Grabber Orange car just didn't "POP" like the blue car does.

Don't get me wrong, I was drooling all over the Orange car but the blue one....shoot, it gets my TONGUE hard too!

Now I'm trying to figure out how to trade my Kona Blue 500 in for a Grabber Blue car! LOL

Needless to say, I LIKE!

Phill Pollard (and I really wasn't a GB fan prior to seeing the '10 in GB)

• 2 weeks later...

I know, but it would look even better if I painted my car that color lol

I look at the evo car and think that the grabber blue doesnt look as good on our cars....but it might just be hte pictures i dont know. This thing is hot. The silver one in the otehr thread is gorgeous too. Ugh. How is it we own a car that some only dream of having and we want antoher one? When are we ever satisfied?

I look at the evo car and think that the grabber blue doesnt look as good on our cars....but it might just be hte pictures i dont know. This thing is hot. The silver one in the otehr thread is gorgeous too. Ugh. How is it we own a car that some only dream of having and we want antoher one? When are we ever satisfied?

I wish I knew, in my own little dream world I would have one in every color lol

Archived