TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 Pricing Announced

Five Oh B

Ford released 2011 GT500 pricing today....

'11 GT500 Coupe (including Destination & Delivery) MSRP = $49,495.

'11 GT500 Convertible (including Destination & Delivery) MSRP = $54,495.

Optional equipment....

$2,340 = Electronics Package

$3,495 = SVT Performance Package

$1,295 = Shaker 1000 Audio System

$1,995 = Glass Roof

$ 375 = Shelby Car Cover

Order Banks are open.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Optional equipment....

$1,995 = Glass Roof

$ 375 = Shelby Car Cover

Order Banks are open.

Any pics of the 2011 yet? I would like to see what the new Ingot Silver Metalic and the new SVT wheels and stripes look like before placing my order. Can we place orders? Did dealers receive their 2011 allocation yet?

Thanks,

Vinny

Optional equipment....

$1,995 = Glass Roof

$ 375 = Shelby Car Cover

Order Banks are open.

Thanks for the info! Does the Gas Guzzler tax show up this year? Just to make sure I read your post clearly. MSRP for a coupe is $49,495 which does include the $850 destination charge. Correct?

now would the SVT Performance pack be the alum block?

Alan,

Per the order guide listed inside the 2010-2011 GT500 section, the Aluminum block is now standard along with HID headlights. Those are the two significant changes this year to the base car.

Any pics of the 2011 yet? I would like to see what the new Ingot Silver Metalic and the new SVT wheels and stripes look like before placing my order. Can we place orders? Did dealers receive their 2011 allocation yet?

Thanks,

Vinny

Vinny, I don't have any pics of the 2011's. I just stumbled onto pricing while ordering our first 2011 GT500 today for a customer. Order banks are open, but we didn't receive our allocations yet.

Thanks for the info! Does the Gas Guzzler tax show up this year? Just to make sure I read your post clearly. MSRP for a coupe is $49,495 which does include the $850 destination charge. Correct?

No GG Tax listed, and GT500 pricing historically isn't available in the order banks until after EPA certification is complete, so it appears that the '11 GT500 is efficient enough to finally get by with no GG Tax. And, yes, $49,495 includes the $850 D&D charge.

No GG Tax listed, and GT500 pricing historically isn't available in the order banks until after EPA certification is complete, so it appears that the '11 GT500 is efficient enough to finally get by with no GG Tax. And, yes, $49,495 includes the $850 D&D charge.

Thanks for the info 5-0-Brian! It was simply a curiousity question. It definitely won't make or break me getting a 2011. Of course the extra $$$ off is always nice. They may have placed the 1-4 shift program into the 500 like the GT is getting. I know the Vettes have had it for years. It can be bypassed with ~$50 module. My dad did it to his prior to even leaving the dealership.

I'm freakin excited!!!! I will be going to order mine Feb 13. Work has me busy until then. No complaints there though, its nice to have a good job!

Congrats. How did you equip it and did the pricing match up with what I posted (assuming your dealer quoted pricing)?

Thanks, looks like it so far until I get the papers from Jeff. looks around $57,7 loaded w/ glass roof and so far no Gas Guzzler charge..shhhhh ;)

now would the SVT Performance pack be the alum block?

No. The aluminum block comes standard. Look at the thread that give the info on what comprises the SVT package. I think its a rip-off and will not order it for slightly larger wheels/ tires, changed axle ratio, and a bunch of cosmetic crap. Will order the car tomorrow w/o the SVT pac.

SVT PERFORMANCE PACKAGE – (67F)

Includes:

— 3.73 Limited Slip Rear Axle

— Unique 19'x9.5"(F) 20"x9.5"® Painted Forged

Aluminum Wheel

— P265/40ZR19(F) P285/35ZR20® Tires

— Unique Front and Rear Springs

— Unique Rear Shocks

— Unique Gear Shift Knob

— Unique Shelby Stripes

— Unique Side Stripes

— Spoiler with Unique Gurney Flap

So it's about a $3k price increase right?

2010 Vert base MSRP = $51,325 + $850 (Dest & Delivery) = $52,175

2011 MSRP = $54,495 (incl Dest & Delivery) for a difference of $2,320. Less the HID (which are std on the 2011) MSRP of $525 brings the difference to $1,795.

Mines ordered. Just waiting for an allocation now. Kona Blue vert with white stripes, Electronics Package and Car Cover.

SVT PERFORMANCE PACKAGE – (67F)?

Includes:

— 3.73 Limited Slip Rear Axle

— Unique 19'x9.5"(F) 20"x9.5"® Painted Forged

Aluminum Wheel

— P265/40ZR19(F) P285/35ZR20® Tires

— Unique Front and Rear Springs

— Unique Rear Shocks

— Unique Gear Shift Knob

— Unique Shelby Stripes

— Unique Side Stripes

— Spoiler with Unique Gurney Flap

Interesting...

That's a lot of "unique" in there. I will be curious to see how these "unique" options differ from the standard options, and consequently if all that "unique" is worth $3,400.

For example, I'm assuming that the car will still come with the standard Le Mans striping, thus how will the unique striping differ? And similarly, I am assuming that the Gurney flap will be standard (as in previous MY's) so how will a "unique" Gurney flap differ?

Thanks Rob for posting the 67F info.

BTW, what happened to your earlier thread related to the 2011 order guide PDF?

-Pockdog

Interesting...

That's a lot of "unique" in there. I will be curious to see how these "unique" options differ from the standard options, and consequently if all that "unique" is worth $3,400.

For example, I'm assuming that the car will still come with the standard Le Mans striping, thus how will the unique striping differ? And similarly, I am assuming that the Gurney flap will be standard (as in previous MY's) so how will a "unique" Gurney flap differ?

Thanks Rob for posting the 67F info.

BTW, what happened to your earlier thread related to the 2011 order guide PDF?

-Pockdog

Not sure what happened to it. It appears to have been deleted for some reason unknown to me. fool.gif

Son of GT has the PDF file in another thread and it's still there:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52811-when-do-we-hear-about-the-2011-gt500/page__view__findpost__p__894281

I like the idea of the revised shocks and springs but really like the look of the stock rims over the SVT package and also would have to see the "unique" stripes and shifter they are talking about before deciding.

I'm sure you could trade the rims to a 10 owner who wants the new ones.

I must be the only person who loves the new SVT wheels. They look like the Boss 302R wheels, which is awesome.

I certainly would opt for the SVT package. I don't care if it is "worth" the money, it will always be viewed as a special subset of the GT500's. Just watch any auction to see how the options a car has and teh impact on desireability and thus value. I am not talking about investments, etc... but simply the coolness factor of knowing you have the highest performance package of the time.

I'm with ya.

...and for the record, I like the wheels. biggrin.gif

I'm with ya.

...and for the record, I like the wheels. biggrin.gif

Of course you do, they remind you of your wheels! :shift:

I just need to see them on the actual car first. That will help me make up my mind and will probably change quite a few minds. I also want to see what this unique stuff looks like. I too bet it will be quite interesting.

Did anyone else go to Ford.com and build a GT500 out now? Did you notice the following now listed as options when building your GT500? It also adds it to the picture of the GT500.

pedestal decklid spoiler - $335

side scoops - $112

quarter louver - $112

illuminated door sills - $207

Archived