TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Good price for a 2010 GT500

JPCrusher

Hey everyone,

With the exciting news about the 2011 GT500, I'm sure this might effect the remaining 2010's on the market. I have an offer for $47,560 (Kona blue w/white stripes, HID, Electronics Package, Car cover). Do you guys thing this is a good price? I don't know if I'm that stoked for the SVT package on the 2011 yet. The glass roof sounds interesting though. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

I priced a 2010 GT500 in the middle Ga area today, the dealer was asking sticker, less $500 for being a repeat customer. This car did not have the "Shelby" stripes on it, It looked very sharp!

You can do better than MSRP or even $500 under sticker. If you go in there and offer $1k over invoice, ready to buy, I doubt they'll balk in this economy. I picked mine up for $1k over invoice and I know others who paid even less!

However, there are dealers out there that like looking at them everyday in the showroom! ;)

ya i would wait as soon as this 2011 info is common knowledge they will be selling for invoice or just about that. no one wants a leftover after new blood arrives, read KR's....2010's took care of that...Dealers are plain IDIOTS really, when they have a buyer that is ready they should just deal, but they are ALWAYS greedy and think some moron is coming by to spend more than you are. thats why the KR balloon popped!

And to be honest i would firmly believe that's also why the Gt350's were not factory shelby's(like SGT's) i think amy realized that dealers would just do the same all over again like the Kr's and bam the market falls out. if dealers sold the Kr's from day one for MSRP or slightly below they would have all sold minus some stragglers....

RANT OFF lol

ya i would wait as soon as this 2011 info is common knowledge they will be selling for invoice or just about that. no one wants a leftover after new blood arrives, read KR's....2010's took care of that...Dealers are plain IDIOTS really, when they have a buyer that is ready they should just deal, but they are ALWAYS greedy and think some moron is coming by to spend more than you are. thats why the KR balloon popped!

And to be honest i would firmly believe that's also why the Gt350's were not factory shelby's(like SGT's) i think amy realized that dealers would just do the same all over again like the Kr's and bam the market falls out. if dealers sold the Kr's from day one for MSRP or slightly below they would have all sold minus some stragglers....

RANT OFF lol

I can't agree more.This will help sell the GT350's.

Archived