TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are You Ready For !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACERX009

Hold up. Our society has problems. No one will argue that. There's never been a problem free society since the dawn of man. What are you doing to change it? Do you vote? Do you volunteer? Have you ever run for office? If you have any, are you active in your childrens life? If your trying to make a difference then I applaud you but if your just sitting on the sidelines complaining and preaching doom and gloom your part of the problem. I don't like the way we're headed either but wishing and/or hoping for some type of catastrophy to "cleanse the population" that's insane. How could anyone wish that on thier fellow man? I think thoughts like that would be more at home in the Timothy Mcvey fanclub or in any Jihadist group.

Thx Joey, well said...

On a more serious note are you guys ready if this fine country falls apart ???? I have been following the news and you see more plane attacks and more people going crazy. Also the unemployment rate is worse than they say and those people are getting desperate. All, I know is that my wife has been stocking up on canned food and bullets and also propane heater and kerosene heaters. We can not keep going this way the law is out of control along with the courts then you have the economy and the gas going up to 5.00 bucks a gallon. The people have not a care for each other we are to spoiled, I worked hard for what, I have today so did my father 3 jobs and in his 60's in a war. These people who have everything handed to them never earning a thing is what sinked us. But the real shame is that they don't appreciate a thing that they get along with most of these kids today. The parents refiance their house so their 17yr old kid can drive a Benz or bmw. Because image is everything these kids hero's are drug dealing rappers. I dont blame God if he washed this earth clean!!! I'm waiting for the day that they tell me I have to learn spanish or get out of the USA. I can see it happening

I know I'm new to this forum, but I don't think this kind of a thread makes sense on a forum were we praise $50,000.00 to $100,000 toys that a lot of us put another $15,000 to $20,000 in mods and then talk about a topic like this. Excess is what is wrong with this country but we all do it including me. Your talking about a lot of people that are probably on this very site and others like it.

It's all going to end it has to everyone is out of control and if you want to see one place out of total control go visit Staten Island NY everyone there thinks they are from royalty. They walk into a store and think every sale person should drop and run to them. It's also one of the places you will see just about every young driver driving a car from 60,000 and up. Even though there parents refinanced their house for that car so their child image isn't tainted. Staten island has the highest forclousers do to that reason. The other is young adults think working at pathmarket gives the money power of leassing a BMW and buying a town house and realizing hey, I can't make these payments and bam they get forclosed. Then we look at these reality shows starting from the Kardasian's to the jersey shore!! Yes thats how the real world works !!!

New to the site do not want to come off as an a-hole, but when you talk about a place where I live I have to defend it. You really have no idea what goes on here, you talk about a very small segment of the that population and think everyone is that way. You are also wrong about the foreclosure rate. The property rate on SI is the most stable in the five boroughs if not the state. Largely in part to the fact that a lot of Staten Islanders are employed by the city, cops firemen sanitation and so on. You should know that if you are retired form the job.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1121019720070411 Facts about ny foreclosure rate.

Why do you care what other people do with their money anyway. I agree that there is a segment of the the SI population that act like assholes but every community has that unless of course where you live. I'm sure its perfect.

Sorry but, I was born and raised there and let when about 3yrs ago and still have family there and still own a house there. My cousin owns one of the largest realestate companys on the island and he cleans up on the forclosures.. My other cousin owed on of the largest pizzeria distr on the island also and my parents were the 4 family to own a house in heartland village. I have worked every bourgh as a cop and have visited every bourgh off duty. I have seen some outrageous stuff like by the schools like the SuV moms blocking peoples drive way and the owner cant get out and when they confront the owner of the car they tell him to f...k off. Thats why, I moved upstate with other normal people of S.I. We are the one's that don't block drives or the moms who don't feel they have to stop at stop signs. I don't care what they do with there money, I stated that the fine islanders raather go broke than have there teenager drive a used car. I can say that staten island also has the highest italian population everyone with wearing there wife beaters including me. My first car was 71 dodge dart 4dr 6cylinder and for the record my ex- fiance kids 6-13yr olds would get into my fathers 99 nissan maxiam they said its to old for them to be seen. But the best of staten island is if you get pulled over by a cop they act like there not part of NYPD. This is a known fact that when staten island PD show up at a detail they are given the worst assignments starting with the 122PCT. How do , I know is cause 9 out of 10 times. I'm at the same detail and working with chiefs and hear the comments that are made. I even have seen the 122 cops get sent to my Pct and crap there pants just sitting watch the bridge. The biggest reason is that 122 cops drive around at nite looking for cops parking permits by the bars and then sit down the block and wait for them to leave. You must also love going to Costco everyone is in a rush to go where ??? Oh and everyone on SI is connected to the mob so you have to watch who you look at. Now alot of those great nice islander have all moved down to Brick, NJ and ruined that town and you know how I know is cause my crazy friends and cousin moved there so, I went north. You cant forget Long beach, NJ that's little staten island. You guys would kill yourselves if you drove there the roads are destoryed you will bend a rim within an hr of driving. I was watching the comedy channel and this stand up did his act about staten island , I was laughing so hard and so was the audience. Did, I mention that you car make up your own parking spots don't feel like walking just leave your car in the fire lane it's ok I know someone important. In my young days going on a date was getting a six pack of beer and parking in willowbrok park and believe it was packed everynight if you were a parent looking for you daughter you checked the park first. Staten island a couple of yrs ago was written up for the easiest place to get lucky. By 23, I had to go to brooklyn for new meat. So, I apoligize for saying bad things about your island but it was mine first!!!! :jackinbox: :hysterical:

P.S if you were a virgin still by 15 that would be shocking !!!!

For I am the TROLL MASTER

I forgot this story, I'm coming up to a stop sign in my yes BIMMER and this guy is on my bumper as usual he rearemds me at the the stop sign got and told me it was my fault for stopping and wants me to pay for his damage. You can't make this stuff up he ended up seeing the light and payed for a new bumper for my car.

Sorry but, I was born and raised there and let when about 3yrs ago and still have family there and still own a house there. My cousin owns one of the largest realestate companys on the island and he cleans up on the forclosures.. My other cousin owed on of the largest pizzeria distr on the island also and my parents were the 4 family to own a house in heartland village. I have worked every bourgh as a cop and have visited every bourgh off duty. I have seen some outrageous stuff like by the schools like the SuV moms blocking peoples drive way and the owner cant get out and when they confront the owner of the car they tell him to f...k off. Thats why, I moved upstate with other normal people of S.I. We are the one's that don't block drives or the moms who don't feel they have to stop at stop signs. I don't care what they do with there money, I stated that the fine islanders raather go broke than have there teenager drive a used car. I can say that staten island also has the highest italian population everyone with wearing there wife beaters including me. My first car was 71 dodge dart 4dr 6cylinder and for the record my ex- fiance kids 6-13yr olds would get into my fathers 99 nissan maxiam they said its to old for them to be seen. But the best of staten island is if you get pulled over by a cop they act like there not part of NYPD. This is a known fact that when staten island PD show up at a detail they are given the worst assignments starting with the 122PCT. How do , I know is cause 9 out of 10 times. I'm at the same detail and working with chiefs and hear the comments that are made. I even have seen the 122 cops get sent to my Pct and crap there pants just sitting watch the bridge. The biggest reason is that 122 cops drive around at nite looking for cops parking permits by the bars and then sit down the block and wait for them to leave. You must also love going to Costco everyone is in a rush to go where ??? Oh and everyone on SI is connected to the mob so you have to watch who you look at. Now alot of those great nice islander have all moved down to Brick, NJ and ruined that town and you know how I know is cause my crazy friends and cousin moved there so, I went north. You cant forget Long beach, NJ that's little staten island. You guys would kill yourselves if you drove there the roads are destoryed you will bend a rim within an hr of driving. I was watching the comedy channel and this stand up did his act about staten island , I was laughing so hard and so was the audience. Did, I mention that you car make up your own parking spots don't feel like walking just leave your car in the fire lane it's ok I know someone important. In my young days going on a date was getting a six pack of beer and parking in willowbrok park and believe it was packed everynight if you were a parent looking for you daughter you checked the park first. Staten island a couple of yrs ago was written up for the easiest place to get lucky. By 23, I had to go to brooklyn for new meat. So, I apoligize for saying bad things about your island but it was mine first!!!! :jackinbox: :hysterical:

P.S if you were a virgin still by 15 that would be shocking !!!!

For I am the TROLL MASTER

Ok you got me, I fn hate it here to, I m leaving as soon as we can retirement is close. My family was here before any bridges so I believe it was mine first. I remember when it was nice, I use to hang in willobrook back in the day also , grew up not to far from there. I bet if we spoke we would end up knowing some of the same people. There still are some great neighborhoods on the island and some really good people, but Im looking to leave it behind.

Im new to the site and like it already.

The Import Killer!

Ok you got me, I fn hate it here to, I m leaving as soon as we can retirement is close. My family was here before any bridges so I believe it was mine first. I remember when it was nice, I use to hang in willobrook back in the day also , grew up not to far from there. I bet if we spoke we would end up knowing some of the same people. There still are some great neighborhoods on the island and some really good people, but Im looking to leave it behind.

Im new to the site and like it already.

The Import Killer!

Sorry, My family was there also when no bridges he worked for the staten island ferry as marine engineer, I left at age 41 and was born in 1965. I was a well know street racer back in the day, I was on the hot sheet for years the cops use to wait for me to come home to go out with my car then hassle me. I miss the smell of the aroma of the dump.

There's a bunch of nice guy's on this site with great knowledge of fords and other models. Post some pic's of your car and get off that islan before the roads trash your car.

post-18733-126507378238_thumb.jpg

post-18733-126507378238_thumb.jpg

also raced the street back in the late 80's. Ran a 67 belvedere w/ a 69 440 six pak motor, 727 tf 8 3/4 with 4:30's pretty fast for those days. South ave. the express way, fountain ave. every once and a while. Born in 66, the dump has been closed for years. I leaving as soon as I can dont drive my gt 500 that much, if I do its off the island. Will post up pics when I get a chance.

glad to be aboard.

also raced the street back in the late 80's. Ran a 67 belvedere w/ a 69 440 six pak motor, 727 tf 8 3/4 with 4:30's pretty fast for those days. South ave. the express way, fountain ave. every once and a while. Born in 66, the dump has been closed for years. I leaving as soon as I can dont drive my gt 500 that much, if I do its off the island. Will post up pics when I get a chance.

glad to be aboard.

At that time I ran a 72 cutlass and then a big block 78 trans am 455 built by New york speed. I was in a car club that hung out on the blvd by the pontiac dealer and was close friends with J&A sound on new dorp lane. The Ryans hung out with us they were big dodge & chyrsler fans we use to have fun by running the guido's off the road.

:lurk:

I think that mandatory military service isn't the answer. You think I want some smuck fighting next to me that doesn't want to be there?

Child hood discipline comes from one thing and one thing only... and oak paddle! :yup:

Hickory is a better material to use for a paddle. It is a much harder wood and has a tighter grain structure. Also, If you drill a series of holes in the paddle it reduces wind resistance and allows for a much better connection with the snivelling little twerp that richly deserves it.

Hickory is a better material to use for a paddle. It is a much harder wood and has a tighter grain structure. Also, If you drill a series of holes in the paddle it reduces wind resistance and allows for a much better connection with the snivelling little twerp that richly deserves it.

I like the bat breaks and the splitter impale in there skin :hysterical:

Hey, I may a little off (ok alot) but from reading the news that alot wives have gone missing also increase of parents being killed by their offsrings. So next time you want your loving child to do chores, I would think twice and never ever take their video games away that a give in. I think there's a law passed about that !! It's along with the other laws for teens : Parents are not allowed to strike there child may not be punished also the police are not allow to touch a teen or place under arrest. Teen may be allowed to force parents to buy them anything want. Also as the law states teen will be allowed to play any violent video game and practice said video game actions in real life against human targets. Child of 14 yrs and up can not be told who to date and not to date if parent disagree with teens choice teen may have boyfriend kill family!!!

Also make sure your teen as a high vechicle to drive to perserve there image at all times.

Archived