TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are You Ready For !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACERX009

On a more serious note are you guys ready if this fine country falls apart ???? I have been following the news and you see more plane attacks and more people going crazy. Also the unemployment rate is worse than they say and those people are getting desperate. All, I know is that my wife has been stocking up on canned food and bullets and also propane heater and kerosene heaters. We can not keep going this way the law is out of control along with the courts then you have the economy and the gas going up to 5.00 bucks a gallon. The people have not a care for each other we are to spoiled, I worked hard for what, I have today so did my father 3 jobs and in his 60's in a war. These people who have everything handed to them never earning a thing is what sinked us. But the real shame is that they don't appreciate a thing that they get along with most of these kids today. The parents refiance their house so their 17yr old kid can drive a Benz or bmw. Because image is everything these kids hero's are drug dealing rappers. I dont blame God if he washed this earth clean!!! I'm waiting for the day that they tell me I have to learn spanish or get out of the USA. I can see it happening

I still think there is hope. The fine people of MA just elected a normal human being for office. I hope he stays that way and that electing people like that is the wave of the future. I think there are still enough normal people left to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

SVT

I wish it were that simple.

+ 1........

Added note. I believe this country needs mandatory 2 year military service for all teens after high school in return for a college education. I think it would solve a lot of of the violence and social issues of our youth. Any thoughts ?

Each 18 year old Israeli citizen, both men and women, are required to serve in the IDF for a period of 3 years. They sure don't have the troubles we have with our youth. I wonder why?

On a more serious note are you guys ready if this fine country falls apart ???? I have been following the news and you see more plane attacks and more people going crazy. Also the unemployment rate is worse than they say and those people are getting desperate. All, I know is that my wife has been stocking up on canned food and bullets and also propane heater and kerosene heaters. We can not keep going this way the law is out of control along with the courts then you have the economy and the gas going up to 5.00 bucks a gallon. The people have not a care for each other we are to spoiled, I worked hard for what, I have today so did my father 3 jobs and in his 60's in a war. These people who have everything handed to them never earning a thing is what sinked us. But the real shame is that they don't appreciate a thing that they get along with most of these kids today. The parents refiance their house so their 17yr old kid can drive a Benz or bmw. Because image is everything these kids hero's are drug dealing rappers. I dont blame God if he washed this earth clean!!! I'm waiting for the day that they tell me I have to learn spanish or get out of the USA. I can see it happening

+1000

+ 1........

Added note. I believe this country needs mandatory 2 year military service for all teens after high school in return for a college education. I think it would solve a lot of of the violence and social issues of our youth. Any thoughts ?

+1000

I still think there is hope. The fine people of MA just elected a normal human being for office. I hope he stays that way and that electing people like that is the wave of the future. I think there are still enough normal people left to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

SVT

I just wander how long it will take the Hill to corupt Him though.

Those are excellent points teens need to be woken up and not think they can do whatever they like to do. But alot of the blame goes to the parents, teachers, and the law. I as a teen in school had my butt beaten by a teacher for touching his shoulder then my parents beat me. As a cop, I would stop 13yr olds for cutting class and be on the street starting trouble. They would tell me you can't touch or tell me what to do and I would who told you that my teacher and my parents. So, I touched her with my nice soft cuffs.

This is a true story, I was engaged once to a women with a 7yr old boy and one nite me and his mother were helping him with his homework. He stepped out of line and his mom said your going to get a smack. He turned around and told us you can't touch me my teacher said if your parents hit or slap you can the cops on them. So, I smacked his butt and handed him the phone and said go ahead call the cops and I smacked his butt again and said I forgot the cop is here me!!! His uncle is my best friend and a cop to he came over and smacked his butt. ( not hard smack and I have been around her family for over 20yrs) But thats what happens when the liberals change the law.

I just read on the news a 14yr old killed his parents over chores and hung out the rest of the day watching movies and eating pizza while their dead bodies laying there. He went to school the next day the techer said he was in a great mood happy as hell. He told the cops when asked why he said to get of doing chores.

About 6 months ago another teen killed his parents over video game punishment the next day he happly told his mom and dad to close there eye he has a surprise for them. He shot them in the head killing his mom I think the father survived.

The other thing that gets me mad and sorry to say this ladys but the women are out of control alot of power issue they want their cake and eat it too. They just think they can do anything they want starting from driving. God forbid you get in front of a mom going to pick up there child you will be terrorized. Starting with my neighbors 2 women going to the same place to pick up there kids and these women are bestfriends and live next door to each other. At 2:30 they rip out of the driveway in there SUV's it looks like something out of the movies bumper to bumper doing 50mph.

But when there kids are home outside playing they put up cones that say slow down and will yell at you for going to fast. and when a women like that gets pulled over for speeding they start crying. I never gave a women a break they have cryed, screamed beg and nope here's your ticket. You see them on the highway doing 90mph and putting make up on.

I also like more than half of these kids education programs that try to teach your kids spanish my kid is not allowed to watch those shows she can watch Kahlan and learn chinese language.

I wonder what would have happened if my father when he got off the boat from italy and walked into a police station and stomped his foot and demanded someone to speak to him in italian it's his right as a illegal alien.

But it does happen everyday but with the spanish language!! They call the PCT and in perfect english ask for a spanish speaking officer cause thats her right !!!

It's all going to end it has to everyone is out of control and if you want to see one place out of total control go visit Staten island NY everyone there thinks they are from royality. They walk into a store and think every sale person should drop and run to them. It's also one of the places you will see just about every young driver driving a car from 60,000 and up. Even though there parents refianced there house for that car so their child image isn't tainted. Staten island has the highest forclousers do to that reason. The other is young adults think working at pathmarket gives the money power of leassing a BMW and buying a town house and realizing hey, I can't make these payments and bam they get forclosed.

Then we look at these reality shows starting from the Kardasian's to the jersey shore!! Yes thats how the real world works !!!

When does it end !!!!

It's just starting: look up the young lady of 15 years who organized a FaceBook petition to get her restriction reduced. What kind of restriction is it that doesn't remove social network access? The girl drank alcohol and stayed out after curfew. NY Times joined the circus by printing an article about it.

Racer, there is a lot of sense in your verbal salad, and a lot of nonsense, too. Sometimes I think you are the Master Troll. And I promised myself I wouldn't ever respond to a troll.

The end times are near!

Cheers!

I sometimes feel like I'm unplugged from the Matrix and there's an agent (IRS) right around the corner. One of these days I'm not gonna wake up from this bad dream 'cause I'm already awake. Speaking of being more self-sufficient, I just solarized my house. Now I'm really unplugged!

What this country needs is a good enema !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that, my friends, is how it is !!!!!!

I have to agree here....................too many freeloaders on welfare, social security, that shouldn't be on it in the first place. If your disabled that's a diffrerent story, I have some friends who are on SS disability and there ain't a F&&^%ing thing wrong with them, it's amazing......because they can't work but when hunting season comes they can kill a 150lb deer and drag it out of the woods for a mile or two or haul the duck boat to the river.

I have to agree here....................too many freeloaders on welfare, social security, that shouldn't be on it in the first place. If your disabled that's a diffrerent story, I have some friends who are on SS disability and there ain't a F&&^%ing thing wrong with them, it's amazing......because they can't work but when hunting season comes they can kill a 150lb deer and drag it out of the woods for a mile or two or haul the duck boat to the river.

Thats just like the Government paying farmers NOT to grow thier Crop and paying Fishermen because their is not enough Fish for them to catch. I would end all of that to.

Naah, we need a major catastrophe or some viral epidemic to cleanse the population. We need to start over. Count me in for a fight, i'm ready for it !

I agree as long as it hits all the crazys & idiots. If the population continues to increase, there will be more and more rejects of society.

So, what...? They close out the Political Banter and this is where this gets posted?

If you're that concerned, go to a playground and watch the 6 and 7 year-olds play. They are the future and they don't look worried...

It's no different than ever with some exceptions, notably the Internet. We'll be fine.

Hold up. Our society has problems. No one will argue that. There's never been a problem free society since the dawn of man. What are you doing to change it? Do you vote? Do you volunteer? Have you ever run for office? If you have any, are you active in your childrens life? If your trying to make a difference then I applaud you but if your just sitting on the sidelines complaining and preaching doom and gloom your part of the problem. I don't like the way we're headed either but wishing and/or hoping for some type of catastrophy to "cleanse the population" that's insane. How could anyone wish that on thier fellow man? I think thoughts like that would be more at home in the Timothy Mcvey fanclub or in any Jihadist group.

Hold up. Our society has problems. No one will argue that. There's never been a problem free society since the dawn of man. What are you doing to change it? Do you vote? Do you volunteer? Have you ever run for office? If you have any, are you active in your childrens life? If your trying to make a difference then I applaud you but if your just sitting on the sidelines complaining and preaching doom and gloom your part of the problem. I don't like the way we're headed either but wishing and/or hoping for some type of catastrophy to "cleanse the population" that's insane. How could anyone wish that on thier fellow man? I think thoughts like that would be more at home in the Timothy Mcvey fanclub or in any Jihadist group.

Thank you

It's just starting: look up the young lady of 15 years who organized a FaceBook petition to get her restriction reduced. What kind of restriction is it that doesn't remove social network access? The girl drank alcohol and stayed out after curfew. NY Times joined the circus by printing an article about it.

Racer, there is a lot of sense in your verbal salad, and a lot of nonsense, too. Sometimes I think you are the Master Troll. And I promised myself I wouldn't ever respond to a troll.

The end times are near!

Cheers!

Hey a question from the troll if you may !! How come Calli is so broke??? and since you live with no snow. How many teens do you see cutting their parents lawn and doing chores. I would be afraid to ask my kid to do chores since the last teen killed his parents for asking. I also made a promise to myself and kept it till these days and that was never listen to a politician and never listen to liberal college boy who speaks with big words and clean hands. Cause if we get rid of the big words the little words can fix the problem the right way. Need to get dirty and sweaty to realize how life really is.

Thank you the troll will be here all year long -maybe

Drink up last call -if you get it

Wow...some of you guys have a serious wake up call if there is a social collapse.....guns and canned food aint gonna cut it....

I have my plan in the unlikely event of a water landing, but, you guys are being just a tad paranoid me thinky.....

Enjoy your life, your family, your friends and your possessions....it wont take an asteroid strike to take them all away from you...more than likely, it will be an aggressive cancer or a simple drunk in a truck.....dont sweat the crap ALL the media feeds you.....they want you afraid...that is how they control us...

All the preparation in the world wont help, its how you adapt to the challenges set before you...just like everyday problems....coping skills and flexibility are your best friends in hardship.

Take a deep breath and control those things that are in yout power. Chaos is my domain, but I dont ever want to face that with a family in tow...

Hey a question from the troll if you may !! How come Calli is so broke??? and since you live with no snow. How many teens do you see cutting their parents lawn and doing chores. I would be afraid to ask my kid to do chores since the last teen killed his parents for asking. I also made a promise to myself and kept it till these days and that was never listen to a politician and never listen to liberal college boy who speaks with big words and clean hands. Cause if we get rid of the big words the little words can fix the problem the right way. Need to get dirty and sweaty to realize how life really is.

I'm not an expert at this, but it seems to me California is so broke because of grandstanding politicians who

Froze property taxes to get votes and then

Made laws that required prison sentences so (surprise!) the correctional officers' unions would support their candidacies resulting in

Exorbitant costs for socially ineffective warehousing and

Likely-terrified legislators who have neither moxie nor courage to

Do what it takes to crawl out from under such a load of

Self-renewing inadequately-digested food products.

I speak as a graduate of the California University system (GI-Bill-cheap but first-class then; still first-class) who purchased his house in 1974 and still pays less than six hundred dollars in property tax when the value of the house has gone up fifteen-fold (only ten- or twelve-fold, these days), and paid for it out of thirty-five years' worth of a peace officer's wages (long hours, thankless but rewarding work).

Well said Joey! :salute:

Right on I never got a hand out always worked 2 Jobs

served my country for 6 years

and am Locked and loaded at 73

Sarge :shift:

I'm not an expert at this, but it seems to me California is so broke because of grandstanding politicians who

Froze property taxes to get votes and then

Made laws that required prison sentences so (surprise!) the correctional officers' unions would support their candidacies resulting in

Exorbitant costs for socially ineffective warehousing and

Likely-terrified legislators who have neither moxie nor courage to

Do what it takes to crawl out from under such a load of

Self-renewing inadequately-digested food products.

I speak as a graduate of the California University system (GI-Bill-cheap but first-class then; still first-class) who purchased his house in 1974 and still pays less than six hundred dollars in property tax when the value of the house has gone up fifteen-fold (only ten- or twelve-fold, these days), and paid for it out of thirty-five years' worth of a peace officer's wages (long hours, thankless but rewarding work).

I had to break out my decoder ring to understand some of those big words.

You should have become a cop in New York you didn't need college back then and thats why, I took that job.

My father did the GI bill to become a marine engineer and he never spoke those big words maybe thats why he could only afford 3 houses

and me the troll only to become a cop with poor language skills and to placed in an low income area so, I could be able to speak there language. But the only thing, I did right without having edumacation was to double my penision and money market. So even being retired at 40yrs old and never having to worry about money or working makes pretty smart. If the earth blew up today, I still get my money.

As far as these states being broke alot of it comes from the states shelling out money for the illegals and the scammers who defraud the government over health costs and providing housing for them.

Numerous times, I have busted Section 8 housing scams and have tried to report it and the government would tell me to worry about my job not theirs. Or people who drive brand new cars and you find out they are on SSI.

But, I started this TOPIC to get everyones feeling's on how they feel this country is heading too. What, I state is my insight on things that are read and seen by me.

I use to stop for people on the highway or street that broke down or had a flat not anymore unless its and ederly couple. To many people end up being a victim for there kindness. As for me, I got tired of not even getting a thank you and one lady told me to hurry up. But that's New York and I have to say people down south are alot nicer and polite. How about when you hold the door open for someone and they act like your a door man.

So big words little words we are all still ending up in the same hole if we don't get a handle of these issues.

Tally Ho!!!

It's all going to end it has to everyone is out of control and if you want to see one place out of total control go visit Staten Island NY everyone there thinks they are from royalty. They walk into a store and think every sale person should drop and run to them. It's also one of the places you will see just about every young driver driving a car from 60,000 and up. Even though there parents refinanced their house for that car so their child image isn't tainted. Staten island has the highest forclousers do to that reason. The other is young adults think working at pathmarket gives the money power of leassing a BMW and buying a town house and realizing hey, I can't make these payments and bam they get forclosed. Then we look at these reality shows starting from the Kardasian's to the jersey shore!! Yes thats how the real world works !!!

New to the site do not want to come off as an a-hole, but when you talk about a place where I live I have to defend it. You really have no idea what goes on here, you talk about a very small segment of the that population and think everyone is that way. You are also wrong about the foreclosure rate. The property rate on SI is the most stable in the five boroughs if not the state. Largely in part to the fact that a lot of Staten Islanders are employed by the city, cops firemen sanitation and so on. You should know that if you are retired form the job.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1121019720070411 Facts about ny foreclosure rate.

Why do you care what other people do with their money anyway. I agree that there is a segment of the the SI population that act like assholes but every community has that unless of course where you live. I'm sure its perfect.

Archived