TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT350 photos from Barrett Jackson

There are so few pictures of it "in the flesh" that I thought I'd un-bury them from the general topic.

Like Chip, I had a discussion with Amy and Gary Patterson at the show.

My statement to both was that I'd seen the pictures that got posted after the announcement on Monday night. But those photos really don't get "close" to the car. These are taken right on the floor next to the lounge.

Then and now spec sheets

DSC_6180.jpg

DSC_6187.jpg

Wheels look nice

DSC_6176.jpg

Some of the badging

DSC_6177.jpg

DSC_6178.jpg

Sorry this one is out of focus. Maybe I'll do a makeup today when the light is better.

DSC_6183.jpg

Carroll signed the license plat cover

DSC_6185.jpg

Gary Patterson was the guard and he was nice enough to take down the ropes so I could get some better quality photos.

DSC_6188.jpg

DSC_6189.jpg

DSC_6190.jpg

One final thought. It seems to me that many have made their decision for or against without really seeing the car. I would encourage you to reserve final judgment until you get to see one in person.

I'd like to drive one!

Maybe SA will have a demo available for street-type test drives in Vegas. Hint Hint.

Seeing one is the test, I agree. SAI missed a golden opportunity to show the car to all who were at the Bash. They should have made us strip down to our skivies so we could not conceal any cameras and showed us the car. Had they done that, they might have a couple hundred advocates circulating out there. I understand the need to "present" the car in a certain way but could they not have done both? I would have been honored to have seen it at the Bash.

Jim

Seeing one is the test, I agree. SAI missed a golden opportunity to show the car to all who were at the Bash. They should have made us strip down to our skivies so we could not conceal any cameras and showed us the car. Had they done that, they might have a couple hundred advocates circulating out there. I understand the need to "present" the car in a certain way but could they not have done both? I would have been honored to have seen it at the Bash.

Jim

The car is growing on me but think there is just too much bumber/body kit in the front. My #1 complaint with the car are the wheels. Very unMustang like and just doesn't look like a 'Shelby' wheel. Can someone Photoshop the CS69 wheel onto to the GT350?

Is this a hot car or what? I really like this, out of my price range and don't care for the badging issues, I always like to understate things, but the more you look at the pictures, the more the car grows on you.

I would have liked to have had an option without a super charger that came in between the Shelby GT500 and a GT. But no one person is ever satisfied with everything, again well done, would love to see one in person.

GG

• 1 month later...

Archived