TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Colorado new member

hawkbarr

Howdy !

I took delivery of my 2010 GT 500 5 days ago. Kona Blue with white stripes. Traded in a supercharged '07 GT with 13K miles on it. The Shelby is a WAY different car than the GT, even though the GT was a 5 speed car with 515 HP. More power, more torque, better handling and hey, its a SHELBY !!! I've wanted one of these legends since I got rid of my 70 Mach 1, and that was 20 years ago. Lots to learn from you all so I plan on surfing this site frequently and asking stupid questions, so please bear with me! I joined the club last week and registered the car already. Haven't taken pics yet but noticed there are plenty other folks who have the same color and stripe combo. Anyway, wanted to give a shout out and say hi. See around the site!

Hawkbarr

Congrats and Welcome! We have a pretty strong gathering of Shelby guys in Colorado. We go by the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club. A bit slow right now, but when it warms up we get together at least once a month for dinner, lunch, picnics, or whatever. Find more info at CSBC home

CSBC07122009018.jpg

Also a very large group of Shelby's meet at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up in Steamboat Springs every Fathers Day weekend in June. More info at RMMR.org

2009RMMR_015.jpg

Welcome to Team Shelby and congrats on the new car! There are great people with a ton of good information and all are willing to help here on the forum. Looks like the Colorado TS folks are going to make you right at home.

Well! Between Barrett-Jackson, catching up on e-mails and busy stuff, you slipped right on by me! But, I guarantee that wouldn't happen if I saw you out on the road! :D Welcome fellow Colorado Team Member!! I hope to see you and your awesome car around! In the meantime, this Team is full of wonderful people; I think you're going to make a lot of friends! 'See you soon!

Lots to learn from you all so I plan on surfing this site frequently and asking stupid questions, so please bear with me!

Hawkbarr

First I'll say welcome! Then I'll say there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers! You can and will learn an awful lot from the folks on here, have fun!

Howdy !

I took delivery of my 2010 GT 500 5 days ago. Kona Blue with white stripes.

Hawkbarr

Welcome aboard, Hawkbarr.

It looks like we're gettin' quite a few Coloradoans around here.

I'll see you at SOME point in time, either thru here or one of the CO SBC meets.

Maybe next year we can get a caravan to head over the pass to LV and the Shelby Bash.

And nice choice of colors!

Phill Pollard - CoS, CO

2010 Kona Blue/white

Electronics Package w/Sync/Sirrius/Nav/DZ,

HID's & Car Cover

And a whole bunch'a upgrades planned!

Archived