TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello Team Shelby!

fcettner

Greetings Team - Might be a stupid question but - What is the part number for the KR supercharger. I feel I need more power on my KR and thought it would be good to keep track of current H/P upgrades and such.

I attached a photo of tag on the supercharger, could not cross number to a Ford part number. I need to get smart on these machines after working on US Navy jet engines for over 20 years.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Happy Motoring

DSC01827 640x480.JPG

DSC01834 640x480.JPG

DSC01827 640x480.JPG

DSC01834 640x480.JPG

Greetings Team - Might be a stupid question but - What is the part number for the KR supercharger. I feel I need more power on my KR and thought it would be good to keep track of current H/P upgrades and such.

I attached a photo of tag on the supercharger, could not cross number to a Ford part number. I need to get smart on these machines after working on US Navy jet engines for over 20 years.

Happy Motoring

To the best of my knowledge the KR uses the same Eaton supercharger that every other 07-10 GT500 uses. If you're looking for more power then you can either have your stock blower ported or go with an aftermarket Whipple supercharger.

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions and lastly thanks for your service in the Navy.

Jared

Happy Motoring

it's the same stock Eaton supercharger that comes on the 07-10 GT500's. you might want to look at the FR TVS or the FR/Whipple 2.9 superchargers.

Hey fcettner - Where are you located in SoMD?

I'm out at NAS Pax, and live in Piney Point.

Rob

Hey Rob - I Live in Leonardtown. There are some cool Mustangs around here I've noticed. Have cruised the roads of Piney Point every now and then. Where did you buy your ride? My neighbor owns a 427 Roush (Lexington Park Ford) and so I had to go to Virginia to pick up my 09KR.

I work out of St. Inigoes.

Happy motoring

Hey Rob - I Live in Leonardtown. There are some cool Mustangs around here I've noticed. Have cruised the roads of Piney Point every now and then. Where did you buy your ride? My neighbor owns a 427 Roush (Lexington Park Ford) and so I had to go to Virginia to pick up my 09KR.

I work out of St. Inigoes.

Happy motoring

I bought the shelby at Lexington Park ford.

While I was leaving the base last week I drove out with two other Shelbys...I've never seen them before or since though. Have you checked out the Southern Maryland Mustang Club (Linky)?

Rob

To the best of my knowledge the KR uses the same Eaton supercharger that every other 07-10 GT500 uses.

It does. The HP difference (540HP vs. 500HP) is from the Cold Air Intake/CAI system that the KR has, vs. the closed intake the std. GT500 has/had.

Same with the 2010 GT500's.

Phill Pollard

Archived