TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT floor mats

Kflagg

Hey everyone came across my 2 SGT black floor mats,I kept them when the car was wrecked.I have replaced the SGT with an 08 Roush stage 3 427R.Not sure if anyone is interested but I may swap them for something mustang lol.There are a couple little dimples on the drivers side mat.

Keith.

post-24122-126437026896_thumb.jpg

post-24122-126437029237_thumb.jpg

post-24122-126437026896_thumb.jpg

post-24122-126437029237_thumb.jpg

Thems worth their weight in gold :drool:

Maybe not so much anymore...The Shelby Store will be stocking them (identical mats) soon at a very reasonable price.

Stay tuned for a future announcement from Robert Lane after the SPP/Shelby American merger is completed.

Maybe not so much anymore...The Shelby Store will be stocking them (identical mats) soon at a very reasonable price.

Stay tuned for a future announcement from Robert Lane after the SPP/Shelby American merger is completed.

Oh I am waiting and so is Chad!!!hysterical.gif

Will they be available to anyone or will you need to provide an SGT CSM?

Ken

Will they be available to anyone or will you need to provide an SGT CSM?

Ken

Robert said only to SGT owners. They have a ton of them in stock. So do not pay big money for these mats. Yep Randy I am waiting in line so I can have three sets of mats since my second set i paid more than the cost of gold for.

Hurry up and sell them!!!!

Robert said only to SGT owners. They have a ton of them in stock. So do not pay big money for these mats. Yep Randy I am waiting in line so I can have three sets of mats since my second set i paid more than the cost of gold for.

Wow you did too eh...hysterical.gifhysterical3.gifshift.gifdance.gif

This is good cause I never got mine I did not know about them until about 6 months after getting my car and I did not feel like drivign 600 miles to try and get them !

So I will be ordering a set as soon as they become available

Thanks

Andrew

These mats are available new from Shelby. They are only available to SGT and KR owners. Your Shelby must be in the registry.

Just call Wendy at 702.405.3500 and she will hook you up wink.gif

You can view them here:

http://www.shelbysto...tegory-s/40.htm

Dude you are always looking out for us. You, Sharon and Bud are the best when it comes to customer service.

These mats are available new from Shelby. They are only available to SGT and KR owners. Your Shelby must be in the registry.

Just call Wendy at 702.405.3500 and she will hook you up ;)

You can view them here:

http://www.shelbystore.com/category-s/40.htm

Cool ! how much?

Yep. $79. I can take the one's that were in the car when I bought it out of the safe deposit box, remove the temperature control air bubble, and use them to put my perpetually wet Washington state feet on them without feeling I am tromping on a Mona Lisa-level treasure. Ok, so I bit over the top. But these were like gold wrapped in platnium just a few days ago.

some made a real 'killing" on eBay. It is great seeing the Shelby Store providing this sort of support for those of us who like to show the car as orginal as we can, without it looking too worn.

• A Killing is a understatement I was one of the FOOLS who paid $420 for a set on ebay. I wish Shelby American would have done this from the get go. Anyways I am very grateful that they are now doing it and just ordered another set at a reasonable price.

I hope you can get them in tan for us people with the parchment interior cars. Please. Pretty please. :drool:

Now that the cost of the Shelby mats are down from the stratosphere, I would consider buying a set of parchment mats from a dealer, buy a set of black Shelby mats from the team shelby store, drill out the rivets and remove the plaques from the black mats and then reinstall them onto the parchment mats yourself.

I'm not 100% certain of this, but I do not think that the Shelby mats will be offered in any other color but black. If that's the case, your custom parchment Shelby mats could be quite exclusive.

Just a thought.

Yep. $79. I can take the one's that were in the car when I bought it out of the safe deposit box, remove the temperature control air bubble, and use them to put my perpetually wet Washington state feet on them without feeling I am tromping on a Mona Lisa-level treasure. Ok, so I bit over the top. But these were like gold wrapped in platnium just a few days ago.

some made a real 'killing" on eBay. It is great seeing the Shelby Store providing this sort of support for those of us who like to show the car as orginal as we can, without it looking too worn.

I hear you, when I purchase my SGT last May they went right from the trunk to my storage bin. I then installed just a standard set of mats from my local Ford dealer. I will soon purchase a new SGT set from Wendy and run those in the car and keep the originals put away.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This is good cause I never got mine I did not know about them until about 6 months after getting my car and I did not feel like driving 600 miles to try and get them !

So I will be ordering a set as soon as they become available

Thanks

Andrew

Ordered them via Wendy today for $92.83 shipped to NC !

Thanks Team Shelby for making this happen !

Take Care

Andrew

Archived