TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Bash Goodies????

ken07gt500

Ok so we went to the Bash, Had a great time with all our friends, but wern't able to make it to the run from LA to Vegas, when we got to the track, we found that someone else got our package decals, Im just wondering if there are other items missing ? for exsample, in my bag I find a red white and blue lanyard, but No metal???? was it suppose to have a metal attached, or did we just get Lucky all the way around? Now Dave said that they were going to reprint for those of us whos package were missing (I wasnt the only one) I'm just wondering if anything else was missing, Thanks, Ken PS if anyone knows who came up with the # 02 ... That was suppose to be mine

Ok so we went to the Bash, Had a great time with all our friends, but wern't able to make it to the run from LA to Vegas, when we got to the track, we found that someone else got our package decals, Im just wondering if there are other items missing ? for exsample, in my bag I find a red white and blue lanyard, but No metal???? was it suppose to have a metal attached, or did we just get Lucky all the way around? Now Dave said that they were going to reprint for those of us whos package were missing (I wasnt the only one) I'm just wondering if anything else was missing, Thanks, Ken PS if anyone knows who came up with the # 02 ... That was suppose to be mine

Hi there Ken

Package did have a short lanyard with a 2010 Shelby Bash Metal (resembled last years). We also had one red,white,blue without a metal. The bag also has a 2010 Team Shelby Vegas Bash pin, plastic team shelby drink bottle and thermal lined bag with TS logo, GT350 & Austin Martin die cast's, Team Shelby Key chain, Vegas Bash Magnet, Shelby GT350, 427 Cobra magnet, Borla & Mid america decals, Borla catalog, Baer flyer and I think that is about it.

So, how's the IRS, did you get the heim joint/A-Arm connections resolved? I ordered the Griggs watts link for my car last week. Also trying to figure out which roll cage to buy, Griggs, AutoPower, or Maxim. I plan to do the rear seat delete and talked with Raceskinz about their package, but I am not sure about their roll bar. I asked for pricing without the roll bar, we'll see how much.

What are you plans for events this year? Goint to MM? I for sure am going to SAAC-35 since it is fairly close, not sure yet about MM.

Talk with you soon.Rick

I'm also one of those lucky ones that didn't get the car decals. They stated it would get mailed to me so I hope that I get a package in the next week or so. I have no idea to contact about this, I think it was the people from Tulsa who made up the decals, maybe David?

Robert do you know who we can contact to get the decals that were suppose to be waiting for us at the Trailer?

I talk to this person at the track and he said he made the decals and would be no problem getting the decals made that we received, His name is Bill Holden

http://www.biz-goods.com/TexBright-Swabs-Wipes-About-Us-4.html

I'm also one of those lucky ones that didn't get the car decals. They stated it would get mailed to me so I hope that I get a package in the next week or so. I have no idea to contact about this, I think it was the people from Tulsa who made up the decals, maybe David?

Robert do you know who we can contact to get the decals that were suppose to be waiting for us at the Trailer?

That was the worst goodie package ever! It was actually a joke...hysterical.gif

I have to agree with you Stuart. I was very dissapointed in the goodie package that we received. The magnets were nice but come on. Even a poorly run car show has a metal plaque made for the event.

In order for this to continue to be the marquee event that we all hope it will be, all aspects of it need to be first class.

I talk to this person at the track and he said he made the decals and would be no problem getting the decals made that we received, His name is Bill Holden

http://www.biz-goods...About-Us-4.html

Thanks but I called Robert and he said just to send him an email at robertl@shelbyautos.com and he would take care it.

Thats good to know who made them for Shelby American thanks for the info.

I guess the goodie bag is free stuff so I am grateful for anything I get free. I would have liked a large car like in the past but I am not going to take it for grantit so I am one that is grateful for everything that was in the goodie bag.

THANKS Shelby American I REALLY APPECIATE EVERYTHING.

Stuart you could be a little more gratefulhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif Just messing with you....

I have to agree with you Stuart. I was very dissapointed in the goodie package that we received. The magnets were nice but come on. Even a poorly run car show has a metal plaque made for the event.

In order for this to continue to be the marquee event that we all hope it will be, all aspects of it need to be first class.

Ah... yea..... but will you pay more? :slapfight:

I guess the goodie bag is free stuff so I am grateful for anything I get free. I would have liked a large car like in the past but I am not going to take it for grantit so I am one that is grateful for everything that was in the goodie bag.

THANKS Shelby American I REALLY APPECIATE EVERYTHING.

Stuart you could be a little more gratefulhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif Just messing with you....

Ok, I like your attitude, your a "GLASS IS HALF FULL" kind a guy :superhero:

Ah... yea..... but will you pay more? :slapfight:

:redcard: We DID pay more :redcard:

Shelby American and Team Shelby is in my opinion are quality organizations. I just expect more.

If it was Team Chevy, I would expect what we got.

• 3 weeks later...

I received the bash decals last week. Thanks a Million Sharon for mailing them to me. I really appeciate it.

Archived