TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GULF COAST SHELBYS

Stephen Takach

I've always wondered how many Shelby owners we have on the gulf coast of Texas. I'm talking about Baytown, Seabrook, Kemah, Clear Lake, and E. Houston. I live in Baytown, TX and occasionally see a Shelby on the road but don't really know any other owners in the area. If your in this area then post and let us know. I'd even like to possibly plan a get together within a 20 or 30 mile area. There is a local car club that meets at our mall in Baytown when the weather is nice on Friday evenings so that might be a possibility. If your on the east side of Houston or the Texas Gulf Coast let me know.

SVT

2006 Hertz GT-H 417

2008 Black KR #986

2008 Vapor GT500

To compliment msmap - I AM on the East side of Houston (Kingwood) but I DON'T (unfortunately) have a Shelby. However, there are several GT500s here in this area and a few Shelby GTs.

It is about time for another get together. Today was wonderful top-down cruising weather and Kathy and I took full advantage of it.

THANKS for everyones response. Lets try to keep this thread going a couple of weeks to see what will turn up. I know on North to Northwest side of Houston there are people meeting but I was trying to do something on the eastside or gulf coast area. The main reason for this is if you've every driven your car down I-10 or 45 through Houston its like a WAR zone. I've been hit by hubcaps, bricks, rocks......I've had windshields broke, hoods dented, blown tires and such. I was trying to keep it on the EAST side of Houston were we could use back roads to get to a destination without destroying our cars.

Anybody else from Baytown, League City, Kemah, Clear Lake, Pasadena, Galveston, or E Houston......... POST UP!

I'd like to take a shot at getting together sometime in February weather permitting. In TX you never know if Feb is going to be 30 or 70 degrees.

SVT

A cruise to Galveston might be cool. Could go down Hwy 146 to the causeway then cruise Seawall and find place to eat.

SG, that drive down 146 is really a nice drive on a spring day. I hope we can try that in the future. We just need to gather more Shelbys for the trip!

SVT

Archived