TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Classifieds Forums Link is not working

David Hawkins

I have been trying to view the Classified Section for several Days now and this is what I get..........

Warning: require(config-intc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/staff/public_html/ads/header-inc.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'config-intc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/staff/public_html/ads/header-inc.php on line 6

I just went into those forums via the master forum list page. I selected a couple of topics and got right in to all of them. How are you going in?

I just went into those forums via the master forum list page. I selected a couple of topics and got right in to all of them. How are you going in?

From the main Index Page, scrolling all the way down the Forum List to the Classified Forum.

Same here:

"Warning: require(config-intc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/staff/public_html/ads/header-inc.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'config-intc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/staff/public_html/ads/header-inc.php on line 6"

From the main Index Page, scrolling all the way down the Forum List to the Classified Forum.

Got it. I'll let Robert know.

Still can't get in the Classifieds Section.........has anyone been working on the problem?

I'm sorry, but I don't really know. I have contacted and advised the admins of the problem, but haven't heard anything back from them one way or the other.

• 4 weeks later...

STILL NOT WORKING

When I click on the Classifieds Forum Link it just puts me back at the top of the Team Shelby Index Page. I see where some people can get into the Classifieds and even POST Ads in there, WHY can't I get in there? I have tried to get in there on several Computers with no luck. :banghead::censored::banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived