TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ron Pratte @ Barrett Jackson

I was watching the Barrett-Jackson auction last night. A.Crosley powered Hook and Ladder Kiddie ride Fire Truck came up for bid. Ron won the bid at $100,000. At that point last night it was the highest bided vehicle.

I was watching the Barrett-Jackson auction last night. A.Crosley powered Hook and Ladder Kiddie ride Fire Truck came up for bid. Ron won the bid at $100,000. At that point last night it was the highest bided vehicle.

I saw that. I was shocked to see him there on a Thursday. I guess that since that was the only Vehicle he bidded on, that must have been why he was there last Night. I can't wait to see what he buys Tonight and tomorrow Night.

I saw that. I was shocked to see him there on a Thursday. I guess that since that was the only Vehicle he bidded on, that must have been why he was there last Night. I can't wait to see what he buys Tonight and tomorrow Night.

He did some other charity buys on the phone.

He did some other charity buys on the phone.

Ron Pratt was also the High Bidder on the 2011 5.0 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace car. I emailed the Commentators at B-J right after asking if Ron actually follows up on all the other perks tossed in with the Charity Cars. Will he actually go to the Daytona 500 and will he take the Lap and do all the Tours and hang out in the Pits? I never heard.

Archived