TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Exhaust Upgrade

Magnaflow makes the meanest sounding muffler I've heard. I like the deletes personally. The KR axle back is nice too.

There are many threads with different opinions on exhaust note and even those that showcase different video clips of different setups. Do a quick search. Good luck.

Ken

check out this post with before and after sound clips on an SGT and of GT500. I have 10 sets that were just made up and ready to ship. Let me know if any of you want a set as they go fast and It takes over a month to have them made, 10 sets at a time. $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/41737-08sgt0758-exhaust-update/page__st__20__p__871205__fromsearch__1entry871205

Alex

I'd like a more agressive sound from my 2007 Shelby GT. Can someone recommend an axle back system that they like; Flowmaster, Borla, etc?

Thanks,

Jeff

Go Cherry Bomb extremes and stand out from the crowd so the cops can find you!!!!!

Do a search in the SGT modification forum below, many, many threads in there on exhaust.

Here's one on what I installed. Look around in the forums below and you should find all the answers as it has pretty much all been done.

My linhttp://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45493-moroso-spiral-flow-axle-back-mufflers-installed/page__p__753615__hl__moroso%20exhaust__fromsearch__1&&do=findComment&comment=753615k

check out this post with before and after sound clips on an SGT and of GT500. I have 10 sets that were just made up and ready to ship. Let me know if any of you want a set as they go fast and It takes over a month to have them made, 10 sets at a time. $599 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Alex

Man those sound sweet. I'll have to hit you up for a set when I'm ready. Any pics of the un-installed set-up?

Man those sound sweet. I'll have to hit you up for a set when I'm ready. Any pics of the un-installed set-up?

Thanks, I have 6 sets left. You can see what they look like in my signature, or I can open a box and take pictures...

Alex

My buddy made the mistake of leaving a set of 500 mile take off Roush Off Roads laying in my garage (we installed Roush Extremes on his 427R TracPak) so when he's not looking I'm going to throw them on to see if I like them on the SGT.. won't cost me anything to try them out but my labor and the polished tips are much nicer..

Then we will negotiate the price :fear:

I'll also post up my thoughts at that time-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy made the mistake of leaving a set of 500 mile take off Roush Off Roads laying in my garage (we installed Roush Extremes on his 427R TracPak) so when he's not looking I'm going to throw them on to see if I like them on the SGT.. won't cost me anything to try them out but my labor and the polished tips are much nicer..

Then we will negotiate the price :fear:

I'll also post up my thoughts at that time-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OK got them on over the weekend, I'm totally impressed, nice deep tone seem to match up well with the ford x-pipe, not to loud, not a lot of miles on them at this point but after 20 mins on the freeway there was no drone...

Now the price?? I think we'll come to terms because they're not coming off the car

Archived