CA emissions

3.73 axle

Spoiler Delete

MSRP 30890.00

Only options availble

Security Package 395

Now you can also order

400A

Leather Seats (must be grahite or charcoal)

CA emissons

3.73 axle

Spoiler Delete

MSRP 34090

Options allowed by SA

Electronics Pack 2340

Shaker 1000 1295 Cant get both of these together!!

Security Pack 395

HIDs 525

OK, Must go with the 400A package to get HIDs. To get the HIDs you have to have Security Group!

I hope this helps. I have had these questions ALOT so I wanted everyone to have the info.

Of course the GT350 package is seperate from this price! This is ONLY the Mustang GT.

Let me know if yall have more questions

MM

Base GT

300A

Cloth seats

Options the car Must have to be a GT350

CA emissions

3.73 axle

Spoiler Delete

MSRP 30890.00

Only options availble

Security Package 395

Now you can also order

400A

Leather Seats (must be grahite or charcoal)

CA emissons

3.73 axle

Spoiler Delete

MSRP 34090

Options allowed by SA

Electronics Pack 2340

Shaker 1000 1295 Cant get both of these together!!

Security Pack 395

HIDs 525

OK, Must go with the 400A package to get HIDs. To get the HIDs you have to have Security Group!

I hope this helps. I have had these questions ALOT so I wanted everyone to have the info.

Of course the GT350 package is seperate from this price! This is ONLY the Mustang GT.

Let me know if yall have more questions

MM

Can you order for less than MSRP? :headscratch:

Thanks,

CW

MUSTANG CLUB OF AMERICA SPECIAL EDITION

(203A)

• Includes:

— Unique Painted (Dark Stainless) Billet Grille with Tri-Bar

Pony Badge (w/o Fog lamps)

— Front lower fascia mounted fog lamps

— Unique Side Tape Stripe

— Unique Decklid Tape Appliqué (between Tail Lamps)

— 18"x8" Sterling Gray Metallic Painted Aluminum Wheels

— P235/50WRx18 BSW A/S tires

— Premium carpeted front floor mats with embroidered pony

logo

— Automatic headlamps

— Rear decklid spoiler

• Availability:

— Not Available with Over-the-top Racing Stripes(47A),

Hood & Side Stripes(943) or Accessory Packages (941,

CALIFORNIA SPECIAL (402A)

• Includes:

— Unique Chrome Billet Grille with Body Color Surround

and Tri-Bar Pony Badge (w/o Fog lamps)

— Unique side stripes

— Unique Lower Fascia with Fog lamps

— Unique 19"x8.5" Machined Painted Wheels

— Unique Decklid Badge with name in Faux Gas Cap

— Unique I/P Appliqué Finish Panel

— Unique Door Panel "Carbon" Inserts

— Unique Front and Rear Leather Seats with "Carbon"

Inserts

— Premium carpeted front floor mats with embroidered logo

— Rear "Diffuser-Style" Lower Fascia

— Pedestal Spoiler

— Decklid Tape Appliqué

— Side Scoops

• Availability:

— Only with GT Premium Arrays

— Only with Black Interior Environment

— Not Available with Rear Video Camera(77C),Over-the-top

Racing Stripes(47A), Hood & Side Stripes(943) or

Accessory Packages (941, 942, 944, 925, 946)

— Only with Black Interior Environment

BREMBO® BRAKE PACKAGE (55D)

• Includes:

— Front: 14" Brembo® Vented Rotors with Brembo® 4-

Piston Calipers

— Rear: 11.8" Vented Rotors with 2-Piston Calipers

— Unique Electronic Stability Control® (ESC) Tuning

— 19" X 9.0 Dark Stainless Painted Aluminum Wheels with

P255/40R19 Summer-Only Tires

— Tire Mobility Kit Replaces Spare Tire

• Availability:

— Optional on all GT arrays except 402A

Can you order for less than MSRP? :headscratch:

Thanks,

CW

The actual Mustang GT can be had for any price you negotiate with your dealer (below MSRP should be easy, IMO). We ordered an '11 GT350 for an X-plan customer of ours and agreed to sell it at X-plan, but that's only for the as-built-by-Ford-and-sold-by-us part ($35K). The $33,995 conversion cost from Shelby is on top of the cost of the base GT, and that is not negotiable from what I understand.

The actual Mustang GT can be had for any price you negotiate with your dealer (below MSRP should be easy, IMO). We ordered an '11 GT350 for an X-plan customer of ours and agreed to sell it at X-plan, but that's only for the as-built-by-Ford-and-sold-by-us part ($35K). The $33,995 conversion cost from Shelby is on top of the cost of the base GT, and that is not negotiable from what I understand.

Five Oh,

Can you finance the whole deal thru your dealership?

CW

pending on dealer. we will finance it for sure. its dual invoice car, some dealerships wont

touch dual invoice auto/trucks. but that what were use to selling. dance.gif

What is a dual invoice car? Why do some dealers not want to touch it?

Five Oh,

Can you finance the whole deal thru your dealership?

CW

CW, sorry, but no. We can only finance the Mustang GT. The SAI conversion cost is due to SAI, not the the dealer, so they are two seperate transactions. Besides, I seriously doubt a bank will loan $70K for what they perceive to be a $35K vehicle. I believe that most GT350 customers will be paying cash (at least for the SAI conversion).

What is a dual invoice car? Why do some dealers not want to touch it?

Hi, Rob, one invoice is paid to Ford (for the Mustang GT), while the second invoice is the charge from SAI. Our dealership won't touch dual invoice financing as it leaves us on the hook for a lot of money for several months while waiting for SAI to convert the car, plus it is incredibly difficult to find a lender that will approve an auto loan for "double" the value of a vehicle. Most lenders will view the GT350 as a regular Mustang GT for loan purposes, so the loan-to-value won't pencil out. The GT350 we ordered last week is a cash deal, so we were fine ordering it. Plus, he is a regular customer that has bought a lot of trucks from us, so we have a rapport with him and didn't ask for a penny of deposit. I suspect we will not order a GT350 for a random customer we don't know, unless we get a very sizable deposit (or confirmation that SAI has been paid in full upfront for the conversion so we don't get stuck with an unsold car). Remember how many Shelby GT's sat unsold at dealerships and were eventually sold at huge losses to those dealers? We paid $11K to SAI for the 07/08 SGT conversions, then many dealers had to discount said SGT's that much or more to unload them after sitting on them forever. The GT350 triples that conversion cost and thus triples our risk exposure. As the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I believe some dealers (MM?) mentioned that a dealership could choose to order GT350's for stock (not for a specific customer). Maybe some will, but I suspect that will be a rare exception, especially as the GT350 conversion is supposed to be "post-title" on a "used" car.

Hi, Rob, one invoice is paid to Ford (for the Mustang GT), while the second invoice is the charge from SAI. Our dealership won't touch dual invoice financing as it leaves us on the hook for a lot of money for several months while waiting for SAI to convert the car, plus it is incredibly difficult to find a lender that will approve an auto loan for "double" the value of a vehicle. Most lenders will view the GT350 as a regular Mustang GT for loan purposes, so the loan-to-value won't pencil out. The GT350 we ordered last week is a cash deal, so we were fine ordering it. Plus, he is a regular customer that has bought a lot of trucks from us, so we have a rapport with him and didn't ask for a penny of deposit. I suspect we will not order a GT350 for a random customer we don't know, unless we get a very sizable deposit (or confirmation that SAI has been paid in full upfront for the conversion so we don't get stuck with an unsold car). Remember how many Shelby GT's sat unsold at dealerships and were eventually sold at huge losses to those dealers? We paid $11K to SAI for the 07/08 SGT conversions, then many dealers had to discount said SGT's that much or more to unload them after sitting on them forever. The GT350 triples that conversion cost and thus triples our risk exposure. As the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I believe some dealers (MM?) mentioned that a dealership could choose to order GT350's for stock (not for a specific customer). Maybe some will, but I suspect that will be a rare exception, especially as the GT350 conversion is supposed to be "post-title" on a "used" car.

Thanks for the info. I now understand.

I hope to see you this Spring or Summer. I may get down your way this summer.

Thanks for the info. I now understand.

I hope to see you this Spring or Summer. I may get down your way this summer.

Hey, Rob, you guys are welcome at our house anytime. We're right off I-5, so our house is easy to get to. Hope to see you guys. You can even bring Harley - I'm sure my Jack Russell Terrier would keep Harley entertained.

Nice to see you around again, Brian.

Dankuwel, Patrick. I've been so busy with work I haven't had much time to be online. I've spoken a lot with another Dutch Mustang owner that you may know. His name is Ralph. He lives in Rotterdam and has a Mustang GT that just got a Vortech Supercharger like mine. He says he knows of you (Holland is a small country, so I suspect many Dutch Mustang owners know each other).

It was very nice to visit you last summer at your home. Always nice to see you, Astrid, Rick, and Cheyenne. My wife would really love to move to Holland (she has more family in Holland than in the USA). I thoroughly loved my time in Holland. What a wonderful country and people.

So happy to see so many interesting Mustangs coming from Ford and Shelby. Maybe you'll sell the 1997 SVT Cobra to pay for a new GT350??? Or, you don't really need that F-150, right? You could replace it with an aluminum block 11 GT500. So many new toys to consider!

Tot ziens!

Brian

The 97 Cobra is sold last Octobre because I wanted a 65 R Shelby replica race car. Eventually skipped that as it came close to 50K for a good car. And then I had to ship it to here. My wife said: You have a Shelby so why not modify that for the occassional track day. Thought about that for a week and she is actually right. Well I ordered the Baer big brake pack, Shelby cooling pack and brake ducts. Now a roll bar and two racing seats and I am off for now. And still have some $$ in the pocket. Maybe for a used Shelby GT350 or Boss 302.

I know Ralph from the Dutch Mustang forum. And he probably knows me because I am the President of the Mustang Club Netherlands.

The 97 Cobra is sold last Octobre because I wanted a 65 R Shelby replica race car. Eventually skipped that as it came close to 50K for a good car. And then I had to ship it to here. My wife said: You have a Shelby so why not modify that for the occassional track day. Thought about that for a week and she is actually right. Well I ordered the Baer big brake pack, Shelby cooling pack and brake ducts. Now a roll bar and two racing seats and I am off for now. And still have some $$ in the pocket. Maybe for a used Shelby GT350 or Boss 302.

I know Ralph from the Dutch Mustang forum. And he probably knows me because I am the President of the Mustang Club Netherlands.

I remember thinking that your 97 Cobra looked so lonely outside your house under a cover while the two Shelbys were safe & warm in the garage. It must have been sign to either sell the 97 or build a bigger garage. Astrid is wise to suggest that you modify the GT500 for track days. Good to hear you are staying so busy with the Mustangs.

Mike,

Can a base gt be ordered with all the required gt350 items and add 58n (electronics package)?

I know you posted no HID w/o 400a but can 58n be added?

Tony

Allow me to chime in. Base 300A '11 GT's cannot be ordered with the electronics package; you have to order the premium 400A '11 GT to get this (and many other items that can't be had on the 300A).

thanks 5-oh.

400a is the way to go but it's kinda silly to pay for a leather interior twice. once from ford then again (as an option) from sai. guess we will have to think about this. i'm gonna go vinyl stripes and see how it looks in person. i can always have the stripes painted here if the vinyl does not look quite right.

Archived