TEAM SHELBY FORUM

some bling

glroy

I had not looked closely at the Prudhomme SS before I dropped these off at the Painter, that's my story and I am sticking to it

Glen

sorry about the quality of pic done with the Black berry

coilcovers.jpg

coilcovers.jpg

Those are sweet Glen! happy%20feet.gif Nice job. Post some pics when you get them on.

thanks Bob

will do

Front bumper has been repainted. I got the hoes the dealer put in mounting my license plate bracket fixed. the painter tried to just paint the repairs,but after 23000 miles he said it looked like bad, so he striped and painted the whole thing and 4 coats of clear. Will start detailing it tonight and waxing and the real cool new is;

Roy, I have the correct bracket being shipped to you from our manufacturing dept today.

Stephen Kish

Steeda Sales

he may not have my name right, but it is close. Have been waiting for the wright bracket since mid Nov.

Glen

thanks Bob

will do

Front bumper has been repainted. I got the hoes the dealer put in mounting my license plate bracket fixed. the painter tried to just paint the repairs,but after 23000 miles he said it looked like bad, so he striped and painted the whole thing and 4 coats of clear. Will start detailing it tonight and waxing and the real cool new is;

Roy, I have the correct bracket being shipped to you from our manufacturing dept today.

Stephen Kish

Steeda Sales

he may not have my name right, but it is close. Have been waiting for the wright bracket since mid Nov.

Glen

Sounds good Glen. Don't wax the new paint yet. It is ok to buff it with body shop safe products (usually say so on the bottle) but the wax will prevent the paint from curing completely. So wait 60 days or so and then wax. This will allow the paint to harden fully.

Sounds good Glen. Don't wax the new paint yet. It is ok to buff it with body shop safe products (usually say so on the bottle) but the wax will prevent the paint from curing completely. So wait 60 days or so and then wax. This will allow the paint to harden fully.

well bumper is going back. found a large scuffed part on the top in the grill area. tried clay and ten Meguiar's # 9 and the Meguiar's #2 polish and could not get the scuffs out to my liking so back it goes. :banghead:

Glen

Archived