TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Dr. George Car Show Hosted By Palm Springs Crusin' Assoc.

Fontech

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any others TS Members want to go? I sent out PM's to some of the local TS Members in The OC. No response. This is a GREAT way to start some bonding for the 2010 year.

If no one else will be meeting at the Starbucks in Corona, then I will continue my drive to Alex's place and disregard this meeting place.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Any others TS Members want to go? I sent out PM's to some of the local TS Members in The OC. No response. This is a GREAT way to start some bonding for the 2010 year.

If no one else will be meeting at the Starbucks in Corona, then I will continue my drive to Alex's place and disregard this meeting place.

Tom

Bump...

Tom

Tom the starbucks you picked is kinda off the beaten path there is another on off main and the 91 probably a half mile off the freeway would be alot more doable

JIM

I agree, but this one opens at 5:00am. The one's off of McKinley do not open up until 6:00am.

Tom

I agree, but this one opens at 5:00am. The one's off of McKinley do not open up until 6:00am.

Tom

ill check and see what time this one opens its main st.. Mckinley down the road a bit

ill let you know on Sunday i get gas just down the block

how did the soccer games go with the rain and all

JIM

ill check and see what time this one opens its main st.. Mckinley down the road a bit

JIM

Hey Jim... Tom posted on his page that they had canceled the soccer match due to the weather... if it's raining, we will be a no show too.... and the car MAY be down for some upgrades anyway...not sure yet...how's the helmet coming?

JIM

Hey Jim... Tom posted on his page that they had canceled the soccer match due to the weather... if it's raining, we will be a no show too.... and the car MAY be down for some upgrades anyway...not sure yet...how's the helmet coming?

My daughters Cal State Cup was cancelled this weekend due to rain. This bracket that was suppose to play this weekend will played on 2/20/10 and 2/21/10. The championship was planned for the weekend of 2/13/10 and 2/14/10, but will be on ? Cal State cup has not come up with a championship weekend yet.

Super Bowl will be quite today. Cancelled the party and the Cal State cancelled, so I will stay at home with the family.

Still on planning to make the Dr. George Car Show. I did not register due to this soccer playoffs. Do not worry, I will register when we get there.

Far as the meeting at Starbucks, since I will be the only one, I will stop off at one or two on the way to Palm Springs. See everyone there at Alex's shop.

This is a "Shout Out" to Amy. It would be nice for you to meet some of the TS Members on a small scale. If the new GT350 is gased up, please bring it. Call it PR from Shelby on the gas receipt. lol. Hope to see you at Alex's shop and at the car show.

Tom

My daughters Cal State Cup was cancelled this weekend due to rain. This bracket that was suppose to play this weekend will played on 2/20/10 and 2/21/10. The championship was planned for the weekend of 2/13/10 and 2/14/10, but will be on ? Cal State cup has not come up with a championship weekend yet.

Super Bowl will be quite today. Cancelled the party and the Cal State cancelled, so I will stay at home with the family.

Still on planning to make the Dr. George Car Show. I did not register due to this soccer playoffs. Do not worry, I will register when we get there.

Far as the meeting at Starbucks, since I will be the only one, I will stop off at one or two on the way to Palm Springs. See everyone there at Alex's shop.

This is a "Shout Out" to Amy. It would be nice for you to meet some of the TS Members on a small scale. If the new GT350 is gased up, please bring it. Call it PR from Shelby on the gas receipt. lol. Hope to see you at Alex's shop and at the car show.

Tom

thanks tom were also signing up the day of the show i been working every weekend since the bash

Leann the paint showed friday by fedex so hopefully it will have the base coat on next Friday . i took this weekend off to get some rest

im looikng at the end of the month if works slows down a bit

JIM

thanks tom were also signing up the day of the show i been working every weekend since the bash

Leann the paint showed friday by fedex so hopefully it will have the base coat on next Friday . i took this weekend off to get some rest

im looikng at the end of the month if works slows down a bit

JIM

COOL Jim! Can't wait to see your work! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sorry everyone, but looks like we are out of the show this weekend. Elizabeth has her first horse show of the season on Saturday and I just don't feel right not being there. Sorry, but we'll make it next time.

Tom, I agree! The helmet will make a cool display item.

Not to put a damper with Leann's comment.

I am doing a new install on Friday, only if I get the keycodes tomorrow (Thursday). If they arrive on Friday, then the cutover will be on Saturday. This is not good. Now if I do the cutover on Friday night and start at 6:00pm with 93 phones and 3 PRI circuits. It looks like I will be there until 12:00am to 2:00am. Then up at 3:30am to leave the house at 4:30am to be at Alex's shop by 7:00am.

I will have to wait to update all of you if I will be able to make it now.

Tom

Well....I hope you all make it...the weather will be beautiful and in the mid 70's, I have 5-9 people that are local that are meeting us at the show, and then us that are meeting at my shop. So far, they have 887 cars registered for the show. Every year has been very cool with cars ranging from Original Cobra's, Shelby's, Saleens, Street Rods, Corvettes, Camaros, etc. It is well worth going to, and always a lot of fun before Knotts. I am looking forward to seeing you all!!

Alex

OK, here is the scoop. This job does not look like it will cutover either today or over the weekend. Lack of keycodes for mailboxes, skillsets and agents.

Here is another issue that came up yesterday with my stang. The back left tire was flat again. I had the same issue at SEMA this last year. After SEMA I took the stang to the tire place. They removed both new back tires and put some rubber liquid on the wheels before remounting them. Looks like that did not do the job. I have new heard of a tire leaking air from the outside of the wheek to the tire before. But this is what is happening with mine. I did fill the back left tire last night. lets see if it will hold air until tonight. banghead.gif Dam Tire banghead.gif

I still need to detail my stang tonight to be ready for the car show. I still want to go and be a part of the TS crew at the event. So, as of now, I am still planning to go.

Sorry to hear that Rob and Leann and Jim and Donna will not make it. Enjoy the day with your family or at work. Hope to see you at the FFF at Knott's on April 25, 2010.

Tom

OK, here is the scoop. This job does not look like it will cutover either today or over the weekend. Lack of keycodes for mailboxes, skillsets and agents.

Here is another issue that came up yesterday with my stang. The back left tire was flat again. I had the same issue at SEMA this last year. After SEMA I took the stang to the tire place. They removed both new back tires and put some rubber liquid on the wheels before remounting them. Looks like that did not do the job. I have new heard of a tire leaking air from the outside of the wheek to the tire before. But this is what is happening with mine. I did fill the back left tire last night. lets see if it will hold air until tonight. banghead.gif Dam Tire banghead.gif

I still need to detail my stang tonight to be ready for the car show. I still want to go and be a part of the TS crew at the event. So, as of now, I am still planning to go.

Sorry to hear that Rob and Leann and Jim and Donna will not make it. Enjoy the day with your family or at work. Hope to see you at the FFF at Knott's on April 25, 2010.

Tom

Tom, my detailers will be here at 4 to clean all the cars over here going if you want to get yours done. Its $20 and they clean it amazingly... Let me know.

Stang is NOW detailed. I am going. I just added more air to all four tires. Where is my air going?

Still planning on leaving at 4:30am, be at Starbucks by 5:00am, leave by 5:15am, find some coffee in Palm Springs and be at Alex's shop by 7:00am.

Tom

Archived