TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video feed critique

I was excited about the live video feed for the release of the 2010 GT350. Seemed like a great way to release a car. I liked hearing from Caroll and the other Shelby staff, but next time around can we get some shots of the car? After all it was a live video feed about the release of the car, and I couldn't see anything except a stage full of people. It was kinda like opening up a gift that has been sitting under the tree for a couple years only to find the box was empty. At first I had to laugh when the cover was lifted (ta dah) can't see anything....move out of the way people...still can't see anything.... To be fair, I have to say I signed off after 30 minutes. So, maybe they showed the car after I signed off. I had to go search the net for pictures because I couldn't see the car on the video feed.

I was excited about the live video feed for the release of the 2010 GT350. Seemed like a great way to release a car. I liked hearing from Caroll and the other Shelby staff, but next time around can we get some shots of the car? After all it was a live video feed about the release of the car, and I couldn't see anything except a stage full of people. It was kinda like opening up a gift that has been sitting under the tree for a couple years only to find the box was empty. At first I had to laugh when the cover was lifted (ta dah) can't see anything....move out of the way people...still can't see anything.... To be fair, I have to say I signed off after 30 minutes. So, maybe they showed the car after I signed off. I had to go search the net for pictures because I couldn't see the car on the video feed.

I couldn't agree more, all the preparation and hype....only to not see the car, how about a guy with a camera on the stage, (I saw a guy walking in front of it) but obviously not linked to the feed...I'm sure even the people in the back of the room couldn't see it....wait a minute, I see a roof line... :banghead:

I loved being a part of this historic announcement, but I couldn't believe that I couldn't see the car once it was unveiled. I had to go out to the motor trend page to see actual pictures of it later that night.

I hope you continue to do this for future announcements!

Archived