TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's here!!!! The new GT350 Finally!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, maybe my expectations were too high, but the video feed gave very little information on the new GT 350. What is the curb weight, gear ratio, hp and torque numbers, performance specs, and how does its performance compare to its competitors. Alot of hype, very little substance.

Well, maybe my expectations were too high, but the video feed gave very little information on the new GT 350. What is the curb weight, gear ratio, hp and torque numbers, performance specs, and how does its performance compare to its competitors. Alot of hype, very little substance.

Nice 1st post! :)

I didn't expect anything else. I think this is the place for all that info to become common knowledge...

I wonder if the little woman would mind....... :hysterical:

I just hope Amy remembers to keep me in mind for the R code....Please, Thanks, Ken

PS I didnt have a good enough signal to actuall see the whole unveiling, so if possible could someone upload the video???

You and me both... happy%20feet.gif

:redcard: Hey, what's with the Terlingua remark? Do we really need to cut down each others cars? I love my Terlingua! :salute:

No!!

:slapfight:

My plan was to buy the performance package Terlingua for my 2005 when I graduate, but now my mind is starting to wonder. Just found out that this is wayyyy over my price range so back to my Terlingua plan!

Very nice looking car. Love the looks from all angles. It'll be nice when final numbers are released for hp tq weight etc but honestly they're pretty irrellevant. Who's going to leave it stock?

I love my gt500 but that car is undeniably awesome. Wish I could afford it. Can't wait for more detailed pics to be released

Good shots of Robert & Sharon I wonder if the shirts the Shelby Staff was wearing will be for sale in The Shelby store ? Hey Robert or Sharon how about donating one to the first T.S member one to ask. Okay can I have one.hysterical.gif

Good shots of Robert & Sharon I wonder if the shirts the Shelby Staff was wearing will be for sale in The Shelby store ? Hey Robert or Sharon how about donating one to the first T.S member one to ask. Okay can I have one.hysterical.gif

I also thought the GT 350 aniversary shirts they were wearing were nice.

No!!

:slapfight:

My plan was to buy the performance package Terlingua for my 2005 when I graduate, but now my mind is starting to wonder. Just found out that this is wayyyy over my price range so back to my Terlingua plan!

Ok, Matt, you're forgiven :hysterical::hysterical: Just watch the Terlingua cracks :hysterical:

You're right about those shirts! They are killer....I do hope they sell them :happy feet:

I just hope Amy remembers to keep me in mind for the R code....Please, Thanks, Ken

PS I didnt have a good enough signal to actuall see the whole unveiling, so if possible could someone upload the video???

Hey Ken, R-Code, yea baby!

Heres the video.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_1003_2011_ford_shelby_gt350/index.html

Nicest looking Mustang I've ever seen. Makes me a little unenthusiastic about my SGT which seems underpowered and sorely lacking in comparison. I would need to hit the lotto for any chance of ever owning one. My guess is that the ADMs will be more than I paid for the SGT. :cry:

Nicest looking Mustang I've ever seen. Makes me a little unenthusiastic about my SGT which seems underpowered and sorely lacking in comparison. I would need to hit the lotto for any chance of ever owning one. My guess is that the ADMs will be more than I paid for the SGT. :cry:

No need to feel that way, the SGT is a great car, bolt a blower on and you'll fall in love all over again...

Archived