TEAM SHELBY FORUM

COOL IDEA WITH TS MEMBER PIN

DPHSOONER

OK MY SON AND I BOTH THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I GOT MY RENEWAL TEAM SHELBY MERCHANDISE FOR 2010 IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY. I DREMELED THE THE PIN OFF THE BACK PUT VELCRO ON IT AND ....NOW ITS A CIGARETTE LIGHTER COVER THAT LOOKS PRETTY DARN COOL. I AM NOT A SMOKER SO I,M NOT POPPING IT OFF AND ON. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE IDEA WITH MY FELLOW MEMBERS !!! SEE-PIC

post-23020-126386651166_thumb.jpg

post-23020-126386651166_thumb.jpg

Edited by DPHSOONER

OK MY SON AND I BOTH THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I GOT MY RENEWAL TEAM SHELBY MERCHANDISE FOR 2010 IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY. I DREMELED THE THE PIN OFF THE BACK PUT VELCRO ON IT AND ....NOW ITS A CIGARETTE LIGHTER COVER THAT LOOKS PRETTY DARN COOL. I AM NOT A SMOKER SO I,M NOT POPPING IT OFF AND ON. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE IDEA WITH MY FELLOW MEMBERS !!! SEE-PIC

I folded the pin and used a dab of black RTV to bond it to the factory plug

Edit: I took some masking tape and put one wrap around the diameter of the plug that slides in the socket, don't want that sucker flying out :superhero:

post-5223-12638684105_thumb.jpg

post-5223-12638684105_thumb.jpg

Edited by LuckySnake

Great idea and looks awesome.