TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lake San Antonio Cruz

HARALD KELLEY

Just FYI

The Central Coast Cobra group will be doing the 3rd annual cruise to Lake San Antonio in Monterey County again on March 27, 2010. Lunch is $5.00 park fee is $6.00.

I will post a flyer.

Flyer posted

Central_Coast_Cobra\'s_Lake_San_Antonio_Flyer2.doc

Central_Coast_Cobra\'s_Lake_San_Antonio_Flyer2.doc

I received the flyer earlier today from Mike McGuirk. Sounds good to me. If I meet you at the spot south of the lake, it is a 240 mile trip or if I make it to Salinas Airport it is a 336 mile trip.

I would perfer to meet at the shorter spot. Will there be some crusiers meeting at the south spot?

Tom

Just FYI

The Central Coast Cobra group will be doing the 3rd annual cruise to Lake San Antonio in Monterey County again on March 27, 2010. Lunch is $5.00 park fee is $6.00.

I will post a flyer.

Sounds good, at this point I'm in.

I am interested also but wouldnt you want to meet at the Salinas Airport? That is what I was planning on since it is only about 15 miles from my house.

That is the meet point for drivers from the north, drivers from the south have a different meet point in Atascadero, it is all spelled out in the flyer

• 2 weeks later...

I received the flyer earlier today from Mike McGuirk. Sounds good to me. If I meet you at the spot south of the lake, it is a 240 mile trip or if I make it to Salinas Airport it is a 336 mile trip.

I would perfer to meet at the shorter spot. Will there be some crusiers meeting at the south spot?

Tom

Tom, I beleive a group from south of the lake comes up also and meets for lunch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will not be able to make this event. That day is a meeting for the Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show and I missed the one last month due to the Shelby American GT350 Sprint Race.

Looking forward in the next NorCal event...

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I will not be able to make this event. That day is a meeting for the Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show and I missed the one last month due to the Shelby American GT350 Sprint Race.

Looking forward in the next NorCal event...

Tom

See you next time Tom.

Look forward to seeing everyone esle this Saturday.

Archived