TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Orange County, CA Peeps

bleu venom

Just went to Orange County Race Craft at the old Marine Corps, now Great Park site and ran their track. It is really cool!!! Had a blast. I never heard of them and saw a free class for this weekend, so I went. They taught us how to use your ABS and how to take corners, but what was fun was that I finally got to play!! For the ABS, it was approx 50 yards, turned off the Traction Control on the second try, and did a burny the whole way to the cone, laughing the whole way!!!

They have a nice 2.5 mile road track set up that's really fun. It's a cool place to go and play, instead of the highways.

Ron

Free class eh? One thing that has kept me from enjoying their track so far is the price. Usual price is like $699. We can go run with SpeedVentures.com for like $189/day soooo... Free class would be fun though :happy feet:

Alan

Just went to Orange County Race Craft at the old Marine Corps, now Great Park site and ran their track. It is really cool!!! Had a blast. I never heard of them and saw a free class for this weekend, so I went. They taught us how to use your ABS and how to take corners, but what was fun was that I finally got to play!! For the ABS, it was approx 50 yards, turned off the Traction Control on the second try, and did a burny the whole way to the cone, laughing the whole way!!!

They have a nice 2.5 mile road track set up that's really fun. It's a cool place to go and play, instead of the highways.

Ron

was this at the old El Toro Base????

Ron

Ron,

I live in Tustin. Are you talking about the old El Toro Marine Base? If so, what street do you access it from? Sand Canyon or Irvine Blvd/Trabuco? Is there a web site for this track.

Great find...

Tom

Archived