TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ViKings vs. Cowgirls

Who's going to win todays playoff game?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will the ViKings whoop the cowgirls little booty?

• You Betcha
    • Not a chance

Yes I am Jealous??????????

I wish I could be one of those "ARROGANT REDNECK LOSERS"??????????

So guess this would be the place for a stereotypical comment about people from California, only I don't stereotype. You see that is exactly what "Rednecks" do, oh wait and you did that,huh?

I think it is great that people hate the Cowboys. Makes the championships and wins (most playoff victories in the NFL) that much sweeter.

So guess this would be the place for a stereotypical comment about people from California, only I don't stereotype. You see that is exactly what "Rednecks" do, oh wait and you did that,huh?

I think it is great that people hate the Cowboys. Makes the championships and wins (most playoff victories in the NFL) that much sweeter.

You must excuse him.............. he is full of hate!

ame='ghodge' date='20 January 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1264006318' post='891538']

HAHAHAHA. He's excused ahahahahahaha

It was funny at the game all the Dallas fans had to make a point of saying in a southern Texas Accent "well you guys are going to lose to New Orleans so enjoy while you can"

Oh yeah Stormeastern you know that we wouldn't be where we are without our star Quarter back. Sorry I couldn't resist.

HAHAHAHA. He's excused ahahahahahaha

It was funny at the game all the Dallas fans had to make a point of saying in a southern Texas Accent "well you guys are going to lose to New Orleans so enjoy while you can"

Oh yeah Stormeastern you know that we wouldn't be where we are without our star Quarter back. Sorry I couldn't resist.

I'll remember that! :hysterical:

ame='ghodge' date='20 January 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1264006318' post='891538']

I don't "HATE"..............Just observe and post harmless opinions??????? :hysterical:

As a lifelong Packer fan I am living vicariously through the MN Packers :hysterical:

The former Packers accounted for all of their points:

Favre 4 TD passes = 24

Longwell 2 FG and 4 XP = 10

Total 34 of 34 Viking points scored :slapfight:

I took a lot of heat from some other Packer fans for suggesting we not "move on" from the old man before training camp 2008 when all the drama was unfolding. Oh well, I hope he wins another SB even if it's for the "hated" Vikings! Actually guys I feel sorry for you. Four SB losses and some devastating playoff losses. I really hope you get your first championship this year.:beerchug:

our favorite stat is one playoff win since 1996.......14 years ago.......

so go put on your Troy Aikman footy pajamas and watch highlights of the good old days! :hysterical::hysterical:

Wade Philips given a 3 year extension....... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

we (the Giants) beat you twice (again) this year and we stunk! :jackinbox:

:hysterical::hysterical:

ame='ghodge' date='20 January 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1264006318' post='891538']

so go put on your Troy Aikman footy pajamas and watch highlights of the good old days! :hysterical::hysterical:

Wade Philips given a 3 year extension....... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Stadium envy rearing it's ugly head? Good to see you recognize how bad the Giants really are. Let's see, how many Super Bowl wins total do you have?

Not hate, just sympathy for all you poor people who are secretly envious of America's Team.

ame='ghodge' date='20 January 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1264006318' post='891538']

Stadium envy rearing it's ugly head? Good to see you recognize how bad the Giants really are. Let's see, how many Super Bowl wins total do you have?

Stadium Envy?

yeah, Eli's signature looks good on the lockerroom wall after we beat your Cowgirls in the Stadium opener. :hysterical::hysterical:

Archived