TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whipple HO Install manual

Hi Guys,

I ordered the whipple HO Friday. I undersatnd that the s/c comes with a pretty good install manual however since I am doing the install myself I wanted to get a head start on finding everything on the car and making some notes (gameplan). I found a copy of the install manual on ther internet and the manual states the following; LAST UPDATED: MARCH 2007.

Do any of you have a manual that has a later revision than this and if so what would be the date?

Thanks for any help.

-Billy

Hi Guys,

I ordered the whipple HO Friday. I undersatnd that the s/c comes with a pretty good install manual however since I am doing the install myself I wanted to get a head start on finding everything on the car and making some notes (gameplan). I found a copy of the install manual on ther internet and the manual states the following; LAST UPDATED: MARCH 2007.

Do any of you have a manual that has a later revision than this and if so what would be the date?

Thanks for any help.

-Billy

I was told in December 2009 that there was an install manual, Whipple Superchargers, Ford Racing, Ford Mustang 4.6L 24 valve model years 2005-2010 Last updated August 25, 2009. 97 pages.

I was told in December 2009 that there was an install manual, Whipple Superchargers, Ford Racing, Ford Mustang 4.6L 24 valve model years 2005-2010 Last updated August 25, 2009. 97 pages.

Thanks Zachman, Hope that is the one that comes with the kit. This manual has 78 pages, guessing the difference is the newer manual takes into consideration the differences in the 2010. I'll hold off on taking anything off the car until the kit comes in and I get an inventory of parts etc.

-Billy

Archived