TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

Fontech

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to the TS members that came to this 25th Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show. With myself helping with "Parking Control" and not able to get around like I had planned. So of the TS did come by the Limers, which I Thank You for.

I did get by Shelbyland at about 12:15pm. I could not find anyone, then remembered the 281 Motorsports invite. I went over there and there was the TS Crew. Jason you had a nice layout there and Thanks for the invite. Looked like everyone had a great time.

I did spend some time with Dan and Laura, and Alex. Talked with Gary Paterson for awhile. I did miss the time with TS, buy I also had my Limer friend to see.

Hopefully some of you did meet Dennis, he is the one setting up the Car Show on May 22, 2010 at the Federal Prison near Victorville, CA. Some of the TS Crew will be coming and hope to see you there.

I did at less wave to Rob & Leann as they drove in, Jim & Donna for a liitle talk in Limerland, Karl and Tammy also was in Limerland. Breif talk with Enis and Matt (Our Offical LVPD Officer).

I wish the day was longer to see the other TS friends. Again, perhaps you will be the car Show in Victorville, CA on May 22, 2010. By the way, there were 1735 registered this year.

Tom

Tom and Jim, you guys are so right! The time flew by and the show was over. So much to see and people to talk with. I saw a number of TS people and talked to some new TS folks I hadn't met. If I missed talking to you, I'm sorry. Jason's 281 lunch was fantastic as was dinner with Alex and Sherri at "El Cholos" (spelling...sorry). Enis and most of the SoCal people know the place. A special thanks goes out to Jim for his wonderful air brushing of my helmet. For those of you there, it was wonderful; it you missed it, you missed a great time. We missed seeing Dennis, but will definitely be at the FCC car show in Victorville on May 22nd and the TS BBQ after the show at Dennis' place. Check out the details in the FCC-Victorville thread and hope to see a great TS turnout there. :happy feet: :happy feet:

+1

For whatever reason that show flew by that day. We were parked by about 7:20 and left right after the gates opened up at 3. I don't know if was was helping Jason set up or what, but the day did go by fast.

Dan

Thanks again Jason for putting on the luncheon it was awesome of you to do and it was nice seeing everyone there.

DSCF4328.jpg

DSCF4329.jpg

DSCF4330.jpg

DSCF4331.jpg

DSCF4332.jpg

Had a great time at FFF. Visited with some of our TS family, but did miss a few. I'll be sure to find everyone next year. Did anyone notice Tom's Limer shoes. Says they make him run real fast :hysterical: Great set up you have Jason, trailer worked out perfect for entertaining.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! The trailer will enable us to do many more great events for our friends and we look forward to getting our use out of it. We could have never hosted that many people without the capacity of anything smaller. When we went shopping for trailers, we figuired we'd be fine with a 6x8, but the 6x12 was such a small amount of more money we said what the heck. With this event, we barely had enough room! We affectionately named the trailer "Team 281" and are awaiting the specialty plates from the DMV.

Thanks to everyone who came and supported our company by wearing our shirts and showing your 281 pride by putting our stickers on your car! Did anyone see our serialized vin plates or our billet 281 fender emblems?

I also want to publicaly point out how much I appreciate Dan and Laura helping us set up for the BBQ. We would have not been on time with everything had they not stepped up and helped us. They made a difference in the event going off so smoothly.

Thanks all!

Thanks to all the TS Members that came to the 25th FFF Car Show. Sounds like everyone had fun even thou there was a lack of time to see all the cars and see their friends. The Ford Council will be having a post meeting in June 2010 and I will keep everyone updated with the news.

Tom

Archived