TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

Fontech

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent mine in last week and still waiting. I plan on leaving at 3am on Saturday with some friends and go to the Coffee and Cars in Irvine.

I might go to C & C on Saturday to start the weekend off right.

Tom

I know right? I didn't think any Shelby Mustang was "ordinary" but that's the way C & C came across last year on their website.

Either way Knott's is going to be a blast this year!

Irvine Cars & Coffee Web Site

Welcome to Cars and Coffee™ Irvine. This site is dedicated to the car enthusiast. Cars and Coffee™ is a weekly Saturday morning gathering in Irvine, California where hundreds of proud drivers congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There is something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hotrods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it’s all free, minus the coffee of course.

If you are located in Southern California, or are visiting the area, you may want to make it a point to stop by. If you are from outside of the area, then park your-self right here, join the forum and experience the event via the Internet. All are welcome and invited to participate. Exhaust fumes not included. This site is a place to revisit the cars that inspired us and see the ones we missed.

Tom

TS Members,

The registrations that have been received by FFF and the checks have been cleared will be going out shortly. There is about 300 confirmations that will be sent.

Since the meeting yesterday, there were 1074 regisrations received, down about 70 from last year. Of those received, we are are down about 20 in total Mustangs. If you have not sent your registrations in, please send them in.

Parking will be just like last year, with 1 1/2 spaces for each registration.

Tom

TS Members,

The registrations that have been received by FFF and the checks have been cleared will be going out shortly. There is about 300 confirmations that will be sent.

Since the meeting yesterday, there were 1074 regisrations received, down about 70 from last year. Of those received, we are are down about 20 in total Mustangs. If you have not sent your registrations in, please send them in.

Tom

Thanks much for the update Tom! I was getting a bit concerned as I haven't received my confirmation. Thanks for checking it out for me. I'm really looking forward to this show! :happy feet:

Hi Tom. Thanks for the update. My check cleared about two weeks ago and I have not received my information packet yet. I will look for it this week.

Several of us from Vegas are leaving at 3am on the 24th to go to Coffee and Cars in Irvine.

Looking forward to having an awesome time in So-Cal.

Hi Tom. Thanks for the update. My check cleared about two weeks ago and I have not received my information packet yet. I will look for it this week.

Several of us from Vegas are leaving at 3am on the 24th to go to Coffee and Cars in Irvine.

Looking forward to having an awesome time in So-Cal.

I am planning to be at C&C in Irvine from 5:00am to 8:00am. Then off to Knott's to bag the goodie bags at 10:30am. I need to put the stang back into the stable before going to Knott's.

This will be the first time that I will be enjoying the Saturday before FFF. There will NOT be a 5th Annual LIMER Party this year.

Tom

TS Members,

Tom

Thank's, Tom;

Thaught I needed to call someone.............

And no worries as there is nothing ordinary/normal with the Limers and their Cars????????

:hysterical:

April 12, 2010 is the last day registrations will be accepted. Please have the registrations in the mail by April12, 2010.

Fabulous Fords Forever Web Site

I will see all my friends of TS at this years event in the Shelby corral...

Tom

Looking forward to seeing you there Tom, and looking forward to show off my new mods... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dan

What 281 Motorsports friends/customers are coming? We are offering anyone with our sticker on their car a free t-shirt and gourmet bbq'd lunch in our hospitality lounge at the Fabulous Fords Forever show. But we need to know how many shirts, stickers and how much food to bring. We are tentitively planning to do Kelbasa, Tri-tip and Hamburgers, salad's, chips and drinks.

Please email events@281m.com to sign up or any questions you may have.

As of today at the Ford Council Meeting of the FFF there are 1429 registered and of the 1429, there are 702 Mustangs.

Please register by Monday April 12, 2010, which is tomorrow.

Tom

As of today at the Ford Council Meeting of the FFF there are 1429 registered and of the 1429, there are 702 Mustangs.

Please register by Monday April 12, 2010, which is tomorrow.

Tom

Tom, today is Saturday the 10th. The deadline expires on Monday. salute.gif

Got my green card in the mail the other day. I'll see everyone there. Keep your eyes out for my black GT500 with white SS stripes, It'll probably be the only one there like it. Come and introduce yourself. Everyone should put their screen names on a card and place it on their dash so everyone knows who everyone is.

Archived