TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got these.

nexxone_05

The drivers side is easier than the passenger. You'll need a right angle drill, and a hole saw. If you don't have access to this type of drill, you'll probably have to remove the bumper. Then I put some tape on the front of the bezel and used a rubber mallet to knock it home. Probably took me 20mins to put the car on ramps and get it done.

basemediai.jpg

Wow that fast? I think a buddy of mine has a saw like that. Do these come with screens?

No screens, but they should have a plug you can insert IF you drive your car in the rain. Lol. I have yet to get the ducting up to my cold air intake, but I was going to get some stainless steel window screen and put it on the back of the bezel before I slipped the ducting on. That should take care of any road debris.

No screens, but they should have a plug you can insert IF you drive your car in the rain. Lol. I have yet to get the ducting up to my cold air intake, but I was going to get some stainless steel window screen and put it on the back of the bezel before I slipped the ducting on. That should take care of any road debris.

EDIT: make sure you remove the first piece of grill from the hole saw before you attempt to drill the second hole. Ask me how I know. :rant2:

Archived