TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to Team Shelby, just picked up 2008 GT500

SCCAForums

Hi Guys, I've noticed in many signatures people say #XXX of #XXX about there cars.

Is there anyway I can find out that info about my car? I just purchased a mint condition 2008 Shelby GT500 w/ HID's, Premium Int, & NAV. All Black, Factory Stripe Delete Car. And would like to know what 'build #' it may be, and of how many 'all black'.

Car is currently on transport from IL to Sunny AZ... and should be here Wednesday... so No pics at this time... sorry! :(

Thanks for any info,

Dave

Thanks Guys! Looking forward to it.

At this time... no SCCA events planned... I figure these are best for the 1/4 mile! :D So I plan to hopefully get a 'Baseline' pass... and then do some minor bolt ons... to see how she does!

Thanks again!

Dave

And that's how it starts!!! :hysterical: Congrats on the car you'll love it!

Mike

Welcome Dave! There's a great bunch of guys on here and a few of us old sore heads!

The guys at SVT are great, here is a pic of the certificate you get for you specific car when you order one. And also here is a link to make your window sticker, copy it and place it in your browswer along with your VIN# after the equals (=) sign.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

SVT-Certificate.jpg

Car-Cover-Rear-0108.jpg

ShelbyCenterLettering003.jpg

Welcome Dave! There's a great bunch of guys on here and a few of us old sore heads!

The guys at SVT are great, here is a pic of the certificate you get for you specific car when you order one. And also here is a link to make your window sticker, copy it and place it in your browswer along with your VIN# after the equals (=) sign.

Thanks for the link! Perfect! And i'll order the cert on Monday!

Great info!

Dave

Archived