TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 pure stock dyno+ after EVO tune today

6.1hemi

Thanks to one of the members, I took my 2010 gt500 to Big Woods Racing in Benson NC for some pulls today. What a nice shop. Mustangs and Buick GN';s all over the place. They run a big 1800hp Dynojet with 44" drums. The smaller dynojets run the 24" drums and I was told post higher numbers on a Lower HP car.

Anyway Pure stock right on the dyno after a 70 mi ride to the shop 463.58HP 451.64TQ. Then we loaded the SCT EVO 93 Octane program. 488.36HP and 472.97TQ

That's running just like it came off the truck with even the stock air cleaner element. He said other guys with stockers pulled 20-25 more HP on the smaller dyno's.

I am very happy with the numbers.

Great shop with laid back nice folks there too.

So I answered my own post. EVO tune with nothing else gained 25RWHP and 21 RWTQ on this big dynoject

post-26835-126360379662_thumb.jpg

Thanks to one of the members, I took my 2010 gt500 to Big Woods Racing in Benson NC for some pulls today. What a nice shop. Mustangs and Buick GN';s all over the place. They run a big 1800hp Dynojet with 44" drums. The smaller dynojets run the 24" drums and I was told post higher numbers on a Lower HP car.

Anyway Pure stock right on the dyno after a 70 mi ride to the shop 463.58HP 451.64TQ. Then we loaded the SCT EVO 93 Octane program. 488.36HP and 472.97TQ

That's running just like it came off the truck with even the stock air cleaner element. He said other guys with stockers pulled 20-25 more HP on the smaller dyno's.

I am very happy with the numbers.

Great shop with laid back nice folks there too.

So I answered my own post. EVO tune with nothing else gained 25RWHP and 21 RWTQ on this big dynoject

not bad. Put a pulley on there and you should pull 530 rwhp and 530+ torque. I did mods at 500 miles and have an evo tune and just a smaller pulley on the snout. Nice numbers man.

Archived