TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas Mile Registration NOW OPEN

Fordie

• 2 weeks later...

I registered at midnight lol.

Autograf will be there again, as always making smoke.

Hopefully I wont catch on fire in my friends car this time and my twin turbo is ready!

Remember the rules for breaking 190

Hey Scott,

Welcome to the site, what car did you run at 'Mile before & tell us more about the TT?

I see March registration is full now and they have posted October 22-24 for the Fall event.

See you there, drop by and say hello!

Cheers, Dave M.

IMG_4550.jpg

Hey,

Ive been at every Mile since 2007 with Autograf, I have a White GT500, fastest run on stock engine with a Kenne Belle and 22# pulley is 197mph.

My TT wasnt ready in October so I ran my friends red GT500, remember the one that caught on fire at end of Saturday at 180mph, that was me! 24lbs on a stock engine is too much. I recognise your car, only one that color there.

Hopefully the TT is ready for March, kinda got a little work to do, ECU stuff basically. Autograf should hopefully bring 3 cars again along with VR Alexanders Supra.

So if you see a red head with an Autograf t shirt on thats me.

I wont be providing any TT details for now, I will leave you with this though, initial dyno run at 4,000rpm (MAFS couldnt keep up), 93 Octane and 16psi during engine break in was 832rwhp and 938ft-lbs. Two times the volume of air left to go in yet!!!

Check streetfire.net under Autograf I think they posted a teaser video.

Hey Dave,

Good to see that your in the groove.

Seems that would be quite the rush.

What an awesome experience to achieve.

Wish you all the best and your friends all succeed.

Randal Myers, 08ss0075

My TT wasnt ready in October so I ran my friends red GT500, remember the one that caught on fire at end of Saturday at 180mph, that was me! 24lbs on a stock engine is too much. I recognise your car, only one that color there.

Scott,

How could we forget.... I was right behind you on the Start line when it lit up :finger:

Would this be you :doh:

GT500_fire.jpg

See ya there, Dave

Archived