TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does everyone see the banner and the top of the screen?

Son of GT

Well, we are getting closer and closer to a major announcement from SA. Everyone that's interested should be sure to tune in here on the 18th for a live webcast of this significant addition to Shelby's history. Hopefully the server will hold up to the increased traffic. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well, we are getting closer and closer to a major announcement from SA. Everyone that's interested should be sure to tune in here on the 18th for a live webcast of this significant addition to Shelby's history. Hopefully the server will hold up to the increased traffic. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You must be talking about the GT350 announcment

Or is it the Martin Luther King commermorative edition GT500?

I hope this is not the only "special" announcement...

Citing a release on the Barrett-Jackson website, Mustang Heaven said the car, under Lot 1295.1, would be sold to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Association. However, the lot description was removed by late Jan. 15.

http://www.allfordmu..._pace_car.shtml

http://jalopnik.com/5448986/new-daytona-500-pace-car-outed-as-2011-mustang-gt

Well, we are getting closer and closer to a major announcement from SA. Everyone that's interested should be sure to tune in here on the 18th for a live webcast of this significant addition to Shelby's history. Hopefully the server will hold up to the increased traffic. happy feet.gifhappy feet.gifhappy feet.gif

What time, do you know?

John

What time, do you know?

John

7PM in So Cal.

So.... Is it only online here at Team Shelby? My Uverse listings for that time show Barrett Jackson reruns on Speed Channel

The live webcast can only be seen here. The announcement may/will (?) re-appear during Speed's broadcast of the auction during the week, but the live initial announcement at Monday's B-J gala can only be seen here at that time.

Speed Channel is not broadcasting Barrett-Jackson on Monday night. Thus, the only way to see it live is right here on Team Shelby.

Robert and Sharon, whatever traffic you have planned on you better multiply it by at least 10 or more. Otherwise this site will will have access problems.

Please tell me they've tested this feed. I'm missing the start of the Sharks game to see it. Is team Shelby making a copy that we can go back and watch? Sorry to be so negative but I've just seen to many live feeds blowup.

Please tell me they've tested this feed. I'm missing the start of the Sharks game to see it. Is team Shelby making a copy that we can go back and watch? Sorry to be so negative but I've just seen to many live feeds blowup.

I told them (suggested) that they should, but I have no idea if they have or not. We'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Love living on the West Coast. The weather is perfect, except for this week and the time of 7:00pm is way better than 10:00pm est.

I will be watching the 'Live Broadcast" and veiwing history.

Tom

I hope the server can handle it! Seems like every time I actually try to view something like this "the server crashed"... :confused:

Archived