TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car is in the latest Shelby Magazine

I just realized that my car is in the latest Shelby mag on page 33. Mine is the one on the lift (upper left photo) in the process of the 40th conversion. Its a photo of the newly added lifts in building L. They must have taken the photo this summer. It still has the black wheels on that were later changed to silver.

I just realized that my car is in the latest Shelby mag on page 33. Mine is the one on the lift (upper left photo) in the process of the 40th conversion. Its a photo of the newly added lifts in building L. They must have taken the photo this summer. It still has the black wheels on that were later changed to silver.

Do you have the front and rear brakes? If so, where did you get installed: What about cooling system? At Shelby?

Do you have the front and rear brakes? If so, where did you get installed: What about cooling system? At Shelby?

I had both the front Baer brakes and the Shelby cooling system installed by SAI at the same time my 40th conversion was done this summer. I also bid on and won a set of rear Baer brakes during the Shelby charity auction at the Bash so I will be installing those myself.

That's cool. How many copies did you get? :-)

Archived