TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett-Jackson Auction In SoCal

shelbymotorsports

While floating around the Barrett-Jackson website I came across where they are having an auction in Southern California on June 25-27th.

Interesting as they have the Vegas and Florida auctions already supplementing the AZ auction. Economy getting better?

Steve

B-J announced this last fall, and I don't think it has anything to do with the economy

Rich people still have cash to pay the seller and the auction house

While floating around the Barrett-Jackson website I came across where they are having an auction in Southern California on June 25-27th.

Interesting as they have the Vegas and Florida auctions already supplementing the AZ auction. Economy getting better?

Steve

Sales for Vegas were over $23 million and Palm Beach was over $20 mil. Might as well keep going with those kinds of numbers.

Steve

Steve,

Did it say where in So Cal it would be?

John

Steve,

Did it say where in So Cal it would be?

John

I believe that it's going to be held at the Orange County Fairgrounds (unless of course that idiot Schwarzenegger's plan to sell the OC Fairgrounds screws everything up).

The auction catalog I received shows the fairgrounds as the location and like Enis said the Terminator just sold the place yesterday. Makes a lot of sense to sell when the real estate market is at its low point.

If I recall B-J announced a SoCal auction a year or two back but then cancelled it with no explanation. This is why I mention that perhaps they feel the economy is getting better to be able to suppport three western state auctions.

Steve

Archived