TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Questions

Sabregl

I'm new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone. I am interested in purchasing a Shelby GT500 for a Super Snake conversion. Can someone tell me which years the TSB for the clutch applies to? I am dealing on a 2009 and I assume that I'm safe but just want to be sure. Also, which years had HID headlights.

Thanks.

I'm new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone. I am interested in purchasing a Shelby GT500 for a Super Snake conversion. Can someone tell me which years the TSB for the clutch applies to? I am dealing on a 2009 and I assume that I'm safe but just want to be sure. Also, which years had HID headlights.

Thanks.

Hi Sabregl,

The TSB for the clutch is for 07-09 models built before 09/01/08.

The HIDs on my '09 were a $525 option. I don't know if they were available on all models and don't believe they were std equip on any models.

In looking at your info, I guess AB stands for Alberta? If so the specs may be different for models made for the US and the ones made for Canada.

Good Luck & Good Hunting. I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever model you get.

Thanks everyone for your input. I will be picking the car up on Sunday. I have talked to the owner and he did confirm the HID's are part of the optional equipment package. I am also very seriously considering the Prudhomme Edition and would like some member feedback. I know it's more expensive than a regular snake but I just can't take my eyes off of it. (and apparently it looks even better in person) I will be calling Shelby Auto tomorrow to get an estimate on build time and all the details so I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks everyone for your input. I will be picking the car up on Sunday. I have talked to the owner and he did confirm the HID's are part of the optional equipment package. I am also very seriously considering the Prudhomme Edition and would like some member feedback. I know it's more expensive than a regular snake but I just can't take my eyes off of it. (and apparently it looks even better in person) I will be calling Shelby Auto tomorrow to get an estimate on build time and all the details so I will keep everyone posted.

If you can do the Prudhomme Edition...............GO FOR IT! I've seen it in person and it is bad ass. You will love it.

Car has to be black and an 07-09.

Let us know what you decide.

Archived