TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just took my 10 GT500 home yesterday

J-Train

Hello everyone, I'm giddy like a school girl since I took my 10 Black/Silver GT500 home yesterday. I am a longtime member of SVT Performance, a former Terminator owner and and super excited to get to work on Shelby ownership.

Black Sunshine's loaded up with Nav system and HIDs and Car Cover, I love it so far, such a improvement over the "New Edge" cars, I have a full day ahead of me Saturday detail her out to my standards.

dsc03870os.jpg

dsc03872s.jpg

dsc03869p.jpg

dsc03874g.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm giddy like a school girl since I took my 10 Black/Silver GT500 home yesterday. I am a longtime member of SVT Performance, a former Terminator owner and and super excited to get to work on Shelby ownership.

Black Sunshine's loaded up with Nav system and HIDs and Car Cover, I love it so far, such a improvement over the "New Edge" cars, I have a full day ahead of me Saturday detail her out to my standards.

dsc03870os.jpg

dsc03872s.jpg

dsc03869p.jpg

dsc03874g.jpg

Very nice ride!

dsc03870os.jpg

dsc03872s.jpg

dsc03869p.jpg

dsc03874g.jpg

She is a beauty, enjoy it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

happy%20feet.gif

Congrats on your new ride!! I obviously love the color as well!!!

Ya, nice color.. just wrong stripe.... j/k. Nice ride. I like the black and silver combination. I bet the silver stripe on the interior really makes the metal in the dash look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats, best color combo imo :)

And scotty your right, that rear looks nice with those colors/stripes and matte black.

Very nice looking color scheme. I am about ready to pull the trigger on one but need some advice. It is black with black satin stripes. Also the dealer want MSRP for the unit. $50,895.00 HID and Electronics.

Thoughts?

Have a 2010 GT that I will be trading in.

Archived