TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still waiting for you renewal package??

Bob Kocon 2417

Be patient :lurk:

+1, you will not be disappointed.....

No offense guys but Bob K and me have been waiting for way too long, I paid on August 24th and five months is pushing it somehow I don't think either one of you guys waited that long. If they are having issues with their process it's only fair to take care of the guys that have been waiting the longest

No offense guys but Bob K and me have been waiting for way too long, I paid on August 24th and five months is pushing it somehow I don't think either one of you guys waited that long. If they are having issues with their process it's only fair to take care of the guys that have been waiting the longest

I signed up on the 1st or 2nd of this year and I got an e-mail from ups saying: Scheduled Delivery: 14-January-2010 .

That is very soon. :lurk:

I renewed in September and received mine a month ago.

We have a new guy now taking care of Team Shelby Membership packages. Please e-mail TimH@Shelbyautos.com and he will get out all of the membership packages.

I am sorry for the delay that some of you are having I know that about 90 went out on Monday.

But please e-mail or call Tim at 702-942-1720 ext 149.

Sharon

We have a new guy now taking care of Team Shelby Membership packages. Please e-mail TimH@Shelbyautos.com and he will get out all of the membership packages.

I am sorry for the delay that some of you are having I know that about 90 went out on Monday.

But please e-mail or call Tim at 702-942-1720 ext 149.

Sharon

Sharon,

How many emails do I need to send...and to how many people?? I already sent you an email over a month ago and you said that you'd take care of it. How hard is it to take care of?? Who's next after TimH?I shouldn't have to keep asking and emailing.This should have been resolved a long time ago.

Very sorry for the missing membership package. We now have someone dedicated just to Team Shelby for this purpose, which is Tim Hill.

I signed up on the 1st or 2nd of this year and I got an e-mail from ups saying: Scheduled Delivery: 14-January-2010 .

Update: I don't know why I recieved an e-mail from UPS on behalf of teamshelby, it was a fake.

The UPS e-mail said today I would be getting something, (3 packages). NOTHING.

Now I am confused. :headscratch:

Sharon,

How many emails do I need to send...and to how many people?? I already sent you an email over a month ago and you said that you'd take care of it. How hard is it to take care of?? Who's next after TimH?I shouldn't have to keep asking and emailing.This should have been resolved a long time ago.

I feel your pain Bob, I sent an email to Tim yesterday and got a reply today with a tracking number. He took care of things on the spot and after five months I am finally about to get my membership kit. Don't worry Bob just send an email to Tim and he will fix things for you

I feel your pain Bob, I sent an email to Tim yesterday and got a reply today with a tracking number. He took care of things on the spot and after five months I am finally about to get my membership kit. Don't worry Bob just send an email to Tim and he will fix things for you

I feel sorry for the guys who had to wait since sept.

I sent Tim an email also and got a reply, but not a tracking number. I'm not holding my breath though. I sent Sharon an email in early Dec. ; got a reply and still didn't get my package.

UPS is holding mine hostage. They tried to deliver it Thursday, but with no one to sign for it (?) it was returned to the depot. No attempt was made to deliver it Friday (?) whatsoever. I was here all day. It's scheduled for delivery again on Monday, but again no one will be here to sign for it. I am beginning to think I'll never see it. It's not the fault of TS, although I dont' think anyone has ever had to sign for a package from them previously.

UPS is holding mine hostage. They tried to deliver it Thursday, but with no one to sign for it (?) it was returned to the depot. No attempt was made to deliver it Friday (?) whatsoever. I was here all day. It's scheduled for delivery again on Monday, but again no one will be here to sign for it. I am beginning to think I'll never see it. It's not the fault of TS, although I dont' think anyone has ever had to sign for a package from them previously.

I did not have to sign for mine. The UPS driver put it between the doors.

I am a new member here who joined on 12-30-09 and haven't heard diddly-squat about nuthin". Just my Paypal receipt............... :dreamy:

Membership packages generally take 4-6 weeks to arrive after you join/renew. Email me here with your name, address, shirt size, and I will look into it for you...

I've talked to others who renewed about the same time as I did and got their kits. None of them had to sign, either. Is there a Team Shelby/UPS curse I'm not aware of that has been bestowed upon me?

If you can email me your name, address, shirt size, and when/how you renewed, I will check on your member pkg...

Not to speak out of place here, but my guess is the reason it is taking a long time for some is because anyone who joined on the original switchover to Team shelby is timed when the new year packages are put together. If you join in aug-oct, you are put on wait until the new packages come in, and that is where many slipped through the cracks....most of the cases I have seen here are members with those dates of renewal. It looks like the problem has been fixed at this point forward, though.

Archived