TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texans - please help

MMcGuirk

Hi,

At the 2009 Shelby Bash in Las Vegas, I had breakfast in the Corner Cafe with Cleo and a gentleman from Dekalb. He had just bought an 08 Shelby GT and he owned some land adjacent to the Shelbys.

If you are reading this or if anyone knows the person I am referring to, please contact me.

Thank you,

Michael

Hi,

At the 2009 Shelby Bash in Las Vegas, I had breakfast in the Corner Cafe with Cleo and a gentleman from Dekalb. He had just bought an 08 Shelby GT and he owned some land adjacent to the Shelbys.

If you are reading this or if anyone knows the person I am referring to, please contact me.

Thank you,

Michael

Going to raise some cattle? Gonna have bonfire there in Texas? Gonna have some chicken? How about a rooster? lol

Tom

Going to raise some cattle? Gonna have bonfire there in Texas? Gonna have some chicken? How about a rooster? lol

Tom

This isn't under the right quote, but anyway here's my note:

I have a farm just outside of Dekalb, Tx and I believe Carroll's place is down the road a ways, in any event, I'm up there every weekend, let me see if I can figure out who it is, was it a Black SGT Coupe by any chance, there was one for sale recently on the Texas side of Texarkana and your friend could have bought it. I'll see what I can do.

Glenn

This isn't under the right quote, but anyway here's my note:

I have a farm just outside of Dekalb, Tx and I believe Carroll's place is down the road a ways, in any event, I'm up there every weekend, let me see if I can figure out who it is, was it a Black SGT Coupe by any chance, there was one for sale recently on the Texas side of Texarkana and your friend could have bought it. I'll see what I can do.

Glenn

Hi Glenn

I really don't remember the color and assumed it was an 08. We met at the Pancake B-Fast on the Sunday of the 09 Bash last January.

Michael

If it is an 2008 model, it should be Vista Blue, unless they built the Grabber Orange Editions in 2008, then it could be that color. What year is the Barrett-Jackson's Shelby GT's, they were all Black with Red Stripes.

Archived